Windows 10: i lost a wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usbquestioning again cuz i couldnt understood...

Discus and support i lost a wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usbquestioning again cuz i couldnt understood... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i lost a usb for wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usb.... im questioning again cuz i couldnt understand a translationXD. can i buy it again?or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MineHoodie, Apr 2, 2020.

1. i lost a wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usbquestioning again cuz i couldnt understood...

i lost a usb for wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usb.... im questioning again cuz i couldnt understand a translationXD.

can i buy it again?or what should i do with this mouse andkeyboard? please reply me.

:)

MineHoodie, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Honey Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Apr 2, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Apr 2, 2020
  4. KJM
    KJM Win User

i lost a wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usbquestioning again cuz i couldnt understood...

Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

Thema:

i lost a wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usbquestioning again cuz i couldnt understood...

1. i lost a wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usbquestioning again cuz i couldnt understood... - Similar Threads - lost wireless keyboard

2. im using the microsoft wireless laser 6000 v2.0 keyboarded and i lost the mouse and it wont...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im using the microsoft wireless laser 6000 v2.0 keyboarded and i lost the mouse and it wont...: i don't know how to use it if i dont have the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-using-the-microsoft-wireless-laser-6000-v20/93928fc3-ba36-4082-9b68-9f03554d3fb6
  3. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  4. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  5. how can i turn on again wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i turn on again wireless mouse: i have recently reset laptop now wireless mouse does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-on-again-wireless-mouse/92109dcd-1646-469d-a95f-8d2581d58a8b
  6. Wireless keyboard & mouse

Wireless keyboard & mouse: All of a sudden my keyboard and mouse are not working right. Keyboard letters don't come up on screen I have to go back and put missing letters in. Sometimes hitting the key 2 or 3 times. I have put new batteries changed places where the dongle I think thats what it's called...
  7. my mouse is lost.... AGAIN!!!

my mouse is lost.... AGAIN!!!: So, once again my mouse has disappeared when I got the update. Every time i get the current update my mouse, the drivers, and the option to even have a mouse in the "Device Manager" goes away. EVERY TIME That's right, every time an update slips through when i turn off...
  8. Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle: Hello team, I have lost the dongle that goes into my USB port to operate my Microsoft keyboard X878016-002 and mouse. How can I purchase a replacement?...
  9. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  10. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...