Windows 10: I lost access to remote desktop after Windows update

Discus and support I lost access to remote desktop after Windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get used to this feature, I mean remote desktop, so I am annoyed not being able to get my home desktop from the office computer. I still can remotely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mark Vaughn1, May 18, 2019.

1. I lost access to remote desktop after Windows update

I get used to this feature, I mean remote desktop, so I am annoyed not being able to get my home desktop from the office computer. I still can remotely use desktop inside home network, but lost access from outside

:)

Mark Vaughn1, May 18, 2019
  2. RDLSK Win User

No Access to Remote Desktop

Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows
    10 does not support Remote Desktop and is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?

RDLSK, May 18, 2019
  3. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, May 18, 2019
  4. RDLSK Win User

I lost access to remote desktop after Windows update

No Access to Remote Desktop

Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop is suggesting an upgrade that costs over
    $300.00. REALLY?

RDLSK, May 18, 2019
Thema:

I lost access to remote desktop after Windows update

1. I lost access to remote desktop after Windows update - Similar Threads - lost access remote

2. Cannot access remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access remote desktop: Hi there,I bought a desktop computer with win11 pro installed. I have enabled the remote desktop connection on this device. However, I tried to connect to this desktop with my win10 computer. After typing the computer name, an error message prompt that "it cannot find the...
  3. Cannot access remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access remote desktop: Hi there,I bought a desktop computer with win11 pro installed. I have enabled the remote desktop connection on this device. However, I tried to connect to this desktop with my win10 computer. After typing the computer name, an error message prompt that "it cannot find the...
  4. Access rights for remote desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access rights for remote desktop: Hi I would like to request for help to confirm if access rights to use remote desktop can be given to specific accounts.I was told that such access rights are given at 'physical port' level.This means that if access rights are restricted for a desktop/laptop, not even the...
  5. remote access to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote access to desktop: Good day, Can you please help me to remotely access my son's desktop, I tried doing the quick assist but ot's not working. are there any other options? Thank you. Joyce...
  6. Remote Desktop Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop Access: My computer isn't discoverable by other networks. What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-access/bf8dd71e-9162-4d54-884a-97dec0fd91c4
  7. No Access to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop and is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...
  8. No Access to Remote Desktop

No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...
  9. Remote Desktop not working after update

Remote Desktop not working after update: Running third party RDP "RDPWrap-v1.6.2" and after updating 1809 on 12/16/2018 build 17763.194 it stopped working. Just in case you start searching: I tried the following .reg which is shown in several places on the internet, but it did not work: Windows Registry Editor...
  10. Remote desktop access windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop access windows 10: Hi, How can i unenable the remote desktop acess windows 10? And does it work without wifi? What happened is as i browse something on google for youtube to mp3 converter sudd3nly theres a pop up error message that states i have to call microsoft. And they gave a number...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote acess not working after installing 1903 update