Windows 10: I lost access to the email I used to sign up with

Discus and support I lost access to the email I used to sign up with in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I thought I verified my email a while back but now I see I didn't, but the email I used to sign up with, I no longer have access to it for a few years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Miyakutsune, Aug 18, 2022.

1. I lost access to the email I used to sign up with

I thought I verified my email a while back but now I see I didn't, but the email I used to sign up with, I no longer have access to it for a few years now. How can I change my Skype email to my new address so it can be the one to be verified?

:)

Miyakutsune, Aug 18, 2022

2. lost emails

Hi John,

If some of your emails were lost, it's possible that there's a synchronization issue, or they were accidentally deleted. For us to get a clearer picture of what's going on, please answer the following questions:

• Which email account are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes on your phone before this happened?
    • Can you provide the troubleshooting steps that you're already tried?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Rommel Diw, Aug 18, 2022
  3. jcaswell Win User
    W10 can connect to wider internet but cannot access web pages

I have an odd issue with my W10 laptop linked to Sky broadband in the UK via wifi using a Sky router. The effect is that while I can actually access the internet (I can send and receive emails using Outlook and can connect to other machines using TeamViewer) I cannot access any web site (Google, BBC etc). There is no specific error message, merely that the access request timed out and a suggestion that it may be to do with proxy.

I have tried the following:

1. Other systems (W10 and ios) can access web sites using the same Sky router (therefore probably not a router problem)
    2. I have sent and received emails using Outlook, so the broadband connection is working (probably not a Sky problem)
    3. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge), no connection (not a browser problem)
    4. I am using Windows Defender and have:
      1. Made sure that Firefox is in the list of allowed systems in its Firewall, no connection after a reboot
      2. Turned off the Firewall and tried again - no connection
    My next step will be to re-install Windows, but has anyone got any other suggestions? Could it be some sort of virus (I have carried out a complete virus check using Defender)

So - any suggestions?

jcaswell, Aug 18, 2022
  4. I lost access to the email I used to sign up with

Sent Emails lost

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would require more information to help you better.

• How are you trying to access your Outlook account? Is it though Mail app or website?
    • Did you check if the issue persists by accessing your account through Outlook.com website?
    If your accessing your account through the Mail app then, I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn
    Off and turn On the email sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings.
    • Under the Sync options, try to Turn
      Off all the options and close the Mail app.
    • Restart the system and follow Step 1 to Step 5 then, Turn
      On all the options under Sync options and check.
    If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to remove and reconfigure your account in the Mail app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

I lost access to the email I used to sign up with

1. I lost access to the email I used to sign up with - Similar Threads - lost access email

2. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost access to email: Blocked Hotmail account. I have the correct password, but it wants to send me a phone text. The phone number is wrong. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-email/506727b4-1681-45f8-90bf-d691d2342123
  3. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost access to email: Blocked Hotmail account. I have the correct password, but it wants to send me a phone text. The phone number is wrong. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-email/506727b4-1681-45f8-90bf-d691d2342123
  4. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I lost access to the email I used to sign up with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost access to the email I used to sign up with: I thought I verified my email a while back but now I see I didn't, but the email I used to sign up with, I no longer have access to it for a few years now. How can I change my Skype email to my new address so it can be the one to be verified?...
  6. I Lost Administrator Access.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Lost Administrator Access.: Sorry, but I am furious. I cannot do anything to fix this PC after the latest 10 update and I lost administrator access...I MY PC. I read all these ways to change my account back to administrator access and gee, you need administrator access. Way to go MS. I tried to...
  7. how do I change the email address used to set up with microsoft sign in.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I change the email address used to set up with microsoft sign in.: I can not get access to the privacy setting on microsoft edge because the email is address has change it domain name functional https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-email-address-used-to-set-up/2be33113-24ef-44dd-815e-b516ae3e8944
  8. "You've lost access to email" error when signing in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "You've lost access to email" error when signing in: I recently bought a new laptop and as part of the setup, I entered my email address and password. After going through the set up, and logging in again, I get a message "Something is wrong with your account" and a link to fix it on the web. When I click on the link I get...
  9. Emails lost or unable to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails lost or unable to access: I need to be able to access my emails sent to my email: pizan *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Everytime I try to access the emails it sends me to Outlook. the emails sent to msn.com are not there....
  10. I lost access to a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I lost access to a folder: win10 1809 17763-253 I was being a happy new user of kicad and created my first schematic. Fortunately, I have been saving it regularly. Then I did something that now appears to be stupid. I moved the folder kicad was saving the file to. The next time I tried to save the...