Windows 10: I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10

Discus and support I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I retrieve it or is it lost for good. 13419 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lakoksal2777, Aug 5, 2015.

1. I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10

How can I retrieve it or is it lost for good.

:)

lakoksal2777, Aug 5, 2015

2. After installing windows 10 may old pictures gone

Windows 10 destroyed all my paintings. All of them-100. They're lost-no more computer art for me.

josephjamar, Aug 5, 2015
  3. after upgrading to win 10 anniversary, i lost all my update history

after upgrading to win 10 anniversary, i lost all my update history. has this happened to anyone else?

jmay28

TwoFeathersMay, Aug 5, 2015
  4. I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10

Just an FYI to everyone else, this is being discussed in a duplicate thread here.

thunderclap, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10

1. I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - lost art upgrading

2. I lost everything after upgrading Windows 10 to Edge.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost everything after upgrading Windows 10 to Edge.: I lost everything after upgrading Windows 10 to Edge. I now have no Word or Excel files and my QuickBooks that I keep business records on are now totally empty. It is like a blank computer all downloads, save files, and everything is gone. Thank you. * Moved from...
  3. After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office: How do I get my windows 7 back? When I upgraded I lost all my Office Package (i.e. word, excel, powerpoint, etc.). [Original Title: Windows 10 vs. 7]...
  4. Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade: Hi, When I upgraded to Windows 10 my video camera disapeared. No search could find it and I was told by the australian support for my computer that they had not developed the driver for Windows 10. Can you help? PaulT...
  5. After upgrade I lost domain drive permission with MicrosoftAccount

After upgrade I lost domain drive permission with MicrosoftAccount: I am an admin on my local System Center based domain ex: DomainName.local as frank123 user. I have several servers and when in Win 8.1 I had seamless access using a workgroup based laptop with the same name. Ex: WorkgroupName = DomainName Mainly use this workgroup method...
  6. Lost Drives after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost Drives after upgrade: I upgraded from win 7 64 bit to Windows 10 "c drive" and lost my two drives (E and F) that I use as backups to my primary drive. My primary "c" drive is actually 2 drives that are mirrored so if one would fail I can replace it and not lose a thing. These are 1TB drives so...
  7. Internet Connection Lost after Upgrade to 10

Internet Connection Lost after Upgrade to 10: I did the upgrade from W-8.1 to 10 in November and have had several problems since. The most pernicious problem is the loss of my Internet Connection. I had my ISP service dude have a go; but no joy. He concluded it is a software problem. Everything is properly connected and...
  8. Lost files and folders on desktop after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost files and folders on desktop after windows 10 upgrade: Hello, I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 over 4 days ago. After windows 10 was up, all the folders/files in my desktop were moved somewhere. I did a file search and moved them back to the desktop. I was on a general user admin account. Shortly after, I logged into my...
  9. Lost user ID after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost user ID after windows 10 upgrade: Hello all, first post here! OK I did my windows 10 upgrade now on three machines. two of the machines were single user windows 8.1 prior to upgrade, but one was a Windows 7 Pro machine. I ran the upgrade, but lost my kids user id log on. I had a user id for them set up as...
  10. Lost All Files After Switching to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost All Files After Switching to Windows 10: My daughter upgraded to Windows 10 on her laptop recently. She lost all of her word documents and most everything else that was saved on her computer. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to get the files back? She is a college student and has lost all of her...