Windows 10: I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10

Discus and support I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I retrieve it or is it lost for good. 13419 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lakoksal2777, Aug 5, 2015.

1. I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10

How can I retrieve it or is it lost for good.

:)

lakoksal2777, Aug 5, 2015

2. After installing windows 10 may old pictures gone

Windows 10 destroyed all my paintings. All of them-100. They're lost-no more computer art for me.

josephjamar, Aug 5, 2015
  3. after upgrading to win 10 anniversary, i lost all my update history

after upgrading to win 10 anniversary, i lost all my update history. has this happened to anyone else?

jmay28

TwoFeathersMay, Aug 5, 2015
  4. I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10

Just an FYI to everyone else, this is being discussed in a duplicate thread here.

thunderclap, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10

1. I lost all art after upgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - lost art upgrading

2. Upgrade To Windows 11 -- ALL PHOTOS LOST!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade To Windows 11 -- ALL PHOTOS LOST!!!!: Recently upgraded based on continuous, distracting, automatic messages about the upgrade. The automatic upgrade appears to have deleted ALL of my photos ... thousands!!!! over 20 year. What I am to do to recover these. I can not access a directory on second drive that has...
  3. Lost all audio after upgrade to Windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost all audio after upgrade to Windows 10 21H1: The title has it all - the other day I updated my Windows 10 to the latest version 21H1 and today I noticed that there is no sound at all. I tried reinstalling the Realtek drivers, but it did not work. In fact, the Asus program that updates the drivers (I've got Asus Rog...
  4. After Windows 10 upgrade I lost sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 upgrade I lost sound: The sound stopped working after Windows 10 upgrade. I tried to troubleshoot the issue but didn’t find the culprit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-10-upgrade-i-lost-sound/29fc1dbb-dc16-4b64-9d9b-c1bf030a5c2d
  5. All Sounds lost after windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Sounds lost after windows 10: All Sounds lost after windows 10 instaled an update last year thishappened before and i got instructions to corect last time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-sounds-lost-after-windows-10/d74e3ffc-2ccb-4c7f-a46b-b2541ac05909
  6. Lost all photos after reluctantly upgrading to Windows 10 after constant prompting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all photos after reluctantly upgrading to Windows 10 after constant prompting...: PLEASE HELP... After being constantly prompted to upgrade to Window 10 - I finally did back in April 2019. After the upgrade I couldn't find any of my photos or videos stored in My Photos. This is the only place I had photos and videos of my daughter from birth for the...
  7. Lost icon art image on all mp4 files

Lost icon art image on all mp4 files: I have a large music collection mixed with mp3 and mp4 files. After the last Windows update, all my mp4 icons lost their image. My mp3s were not affected. Does anyone know why this is happening or know how to fix it?...
  8. Lost all my files after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my files after upgrade: My laptop undertook an automatic upgrade yesterday and now I cannot find any of my previously saved documents and files - photos and many word document. I have tried looking in the C drive and users - all folders empty. How can I recover these many files that I thought I...
  9. I lost everything after upgrading Windows 10 to Edge.

I lost everything after upgrading Windows 10 to Edge.: I lost everything after upgrading Windows 10 to Edge. I now have no Word or Excel files and my QuickBooks that I keep business records on are now totally empty. It is like a blank computer all downloads, save files, and everything is gone. Thank you. * Moved from...
  10. Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade: Hi, When I upgraded to Windows 10 my video camera disapeared. No search could find it and I was told by the australian support for my computer that they had not developed the driver for Windows 10. Can you help? PaulT...