Windows 10: I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option

Discus and support I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I lost all my files for unkown reason after reset PC keep my file option I have tried recovery my files by easeUs every seem to be okay until i realize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by phandang2, Oct 26, 2021.

1. phandang2 Win User

I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option

I lost all my files for unkown reason after reset PC keep my file option I have tried recovery my files by easeUs every seem to be okay until i realize i can't open images png,jpg and those images are unable to upload to the internet. Please help me.

:)

phandang2, Oct 26, 2021
  2. dark2099 Win User

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Oct 26, 2021
  3. thraxed Win User
    help needed to reset file names

I think if you associated the file type with cmd.exe it would reset it. Right click on the .dat file and choose open with. Hold the shift key when you right click if you don't see the option. Just have to find the right program to change the hover info. In folder options I think there a box for showing extensions on registered file types.

thraxed, Oct 26, 2021
  4. I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option

File Lost!!

I had that happen once where I lost a file that was too big to recover, and I couldn't find a utility that could do it, either . . .

I ended up having to take the HDD to CompUSA and have them retrieve the lost info *Eek! I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option :eek:

imperialreign, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option

1. I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option - Similar Threads - lost files reset

2. If i reset my pc but keep all my files will it keep the files for all accounts on the pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i reset my pc but keep all my files will it keep the files for all accounts on the pc?: i want to reset my pc but i want to make sure it keeps all the files for all the accounts on the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-but-keep-all-my-files-will-it/871ebdf9-44b6-4aad-b9b3-73c2065d86be
  3. If i reset my pc but keep all my files will it keep the files for all accounts on the pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i reset my pc but keep all my files will it keep the files for all accounts on the pc?: i want to reset my pc but i want to make sure it keeps all the files for all the accounts on the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-but-keep-all-my-files-will-it/871ebdf9-44b6-4aad-b9b3-73c2065d86be
  4. If i reset my pc but keep all my files will it keep the files for all accounts on the pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option: I lost all my files for unkown reason after reset PC keep my file option I have tried recovery my files by easeUs every seem to be okay until i realize i can't open images png,jpg and those images are unable to upload to the internet. Please help me....
  6. I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option: I lost all my files for unkown reason after reset PC keep my file option I have tried recovery my files by easeUs every seem to be okay until i realize i can't open images png,jpg and those images are unable to upload to the internet. Please help me....
  7. Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option

Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option: I was wondering, if you select the "Keep my files" option while resetting the PC, what folders does Windows keep on the laptop? And besides that, does Windows wipe everything else other than those folders? Any help is appreciated! :...
  8. Lost files after I did a Windows Reset "Keep my Files"

Lost files after I did a Windows Reset "Keep my Files": Recently did a reset on my laptop and I chose the keep my files option. Sadly, I cannot find my files anywhere. Even in the windows.old folder, it isn't there. I tried EaseUS to recover but most are unreadable....
  9. Reset but keep all personal files - all files lost.

Reset but keep all personal files - all files lost.: I was having trouble with being signed in to a temporary account so in the windows boot recovery I chose to reset my PC keeping all my personal files. 20 mins later however, I return to find my pc reset - and none of my files are there. Literally the only stuff left was a few...
  10. I lost my files after reset

I lost my files after reset: I did a reset because my computer often crashed with blue screen. Currently the system works without problems but I cannot find my important files in Appdata folder, I have collected some of these files for a few years. Please help me to find them. I found windows.old files...