Windows 10: i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back?

Discus and support i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I get the office program back to my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomBradley5, Jul 17, 2021.

1. i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back?

How do I get the office program back to my computer?

:)

TomBradley5, Jul 17, 2021
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Ci lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back? :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Sharief K Win User

i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back?

Lost Microsoft office

Hi,

Which version of Microsoft office was installed?

You may check for the Office in the start screen. Also try checking in the programs and features from control panel.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Check if Office is listed there.
    Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back?

1. i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back? - Similar Threads - lost Microsoft office

2. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  3. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  4. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  5. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  6. I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back: I just recently lost my icon to connect to the wireless network. All other devices in the house still have the connection. It was there one day and now its gone. I have tried to reset the laptop and the router with no success. It has the network listed in available networks...
  7. How do I get my Microsoft Office license back?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get my Microsoft Office license back?: My computer crashed when installing the 11/20/20 Windows 10 updates. I was forced to use a thumb drive to download Windows 10 and then reboot that way. I now no longer have Microsoft Office on my computer and I do not wish to purchase it again as I've already paid for it....
  8. I lost the curser...how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I lost the curser...how do I get it back?: My curser froze and i turned my computer off. When i turned it back on there was no curser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-the-curserhow-do-i-get-it-back/3efc524f-1829-44ce-88b2-86b27ff2c2b5
  9. I lost my NVIDIA client on my PC , how do i get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I lost my NVIDIA client on my PC , how do i get it back: To Whom it may concern, Your updates messed up my NVIDIA CLIENT.EXE and i need it back, I restored my drivers over and over, and no Control panel will load Please get back to me with fix that i need, Thanks...
  10. Lost built-in audio. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost built-in audio. How do I get it back?: I am running Windows 10 build 10586. I was trying to get WebEx to work with an external webcam and an external microphone this afternoon and, in the process of trying to get the audio working, I disabled (*just* disabled) the built-in Realtek audio. That didn't solve my...