Windows 10: I lost all my passwords after a windows update.

Discus and support I lost all my passwords after a windows update. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; after the update was done i went on chrome or whatever only to find ALL my passwords missing, is there any way i can receive them back... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ok haha, Jan 14, 2021.

1. ok haha Win User

I lost all my passwords after a windows update.

after the update was done i went on chrome or whatever only to find ALL my passwords missing, is there any way i can receive them back

:)

ok haha, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 14, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 14, 2021
  4. I lost all my passwords after a windows update.

Lost password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your Windows password

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.

• If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

I lost all my passwords after a windows update.

1. I lost all my passwords after a windows update. - Similar Threads - lost passwords update

2. BSOD after update, I lost all my usb.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after update, I lost all my usb.: I crashed hard!!! Typically fixes are easy for me!!!However I lost all of my usb devices.I fix up phones and computers on the side.Well DID. I’m currently without all of my equipment due toLeaving a very bad situation.My computer backup crashed after updating.I’ve tried...
  3. BSOD after update, I lost all my usb.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after update, I lost all my usb.: I crashed hard!!! Typically fixes are easy for me!!!However I lost all of my usb devices.I fix up phones and computers on the side.Well DID. I’m currently without all of my equipment due toLeaving a very bad situation.My computer backup crashed after updating.I’ve tried...
  4. BSOD after update, I lost all my usb.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lost all my Whiteboards after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my Whiteboards after update: Recently opened up Whiteboard today after about a week and notice none of my Whiteboards are there I tried poking at it and it seems to be the new updated Whiteboard. A little bit freaked lost a lot of work data....
  6. Lost all my Whiteboards after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all my Whiteboards after update: Recently opened up Whiteboard today after about a week and notice none of my Whiteboards are there I tried poking at it and it seems to be the new updated Whiteboard. A little bit freaked lost a lot of work data....
  7. Lost all files after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all files after update: Hello, My computer recently did an update and now all my files are not there. My apps are still on the pc but they all need reinstalled. Also, when I look into the users folder there are only two files: TEMP &Public. And my profile isn't there. Even my wallpaper was...
  8. I lost all my filed after Windows 10 auto updated

I lost all my filed after Windows 10 auto updated: How do I recover my lost files after Windows 10 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-my-filed-after-windows-10-auto-updated/688a7a8b-1138-4b83-9808-411d0c8e6093
  9. I lost all my passwords on all my browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost all my passwords on all my browsers: I lost all my passwords on all my browsers with the last Windows update. Every time I try to get support, I am directed to the spot to "save" passwords. They are still there allowing them to be saved. Each time I sign on to a site, I am asked if I want to save. I always say...
  10. Lost all my documents after an update

Lost all my documents after an update: I was with tech support yesterday and he did an update to fix my problems, which didn't work, and I lost all my documents. I did a "restore to earlier date" and they are still missing. How do I get them back?...