Windows 10: I lost all my saved files in my One Note and another files were replaced after Windows...

Discus and support I lost all my saved files in my One Note and another files were replaced after Windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My One Note keeps mostly screen cuts made by the certain One Note function. All the files saved in my smartphone One Note app but I still lost about 50... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexisTchepelov, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I lost all my saved files in my One Note and another files were replaced after Windows...

My One Note keeps mostly screen cuts made by the certain One Note function. All the files saved in my smartphone One Note app but I still lost about 50 saved files in there. Can I restore my files without coming back to the previous version (maybe, 1803) Windows? In the smartphone, now my files are kept in the "replaced files section". I don't know, why. Maybe, it's happen after the last update.

Also all my files (the documents, images and go on) were replaced by my new Windows system to the "Users" file. How can I back those into the old places? Copying?

:)

AlexisTchepelov, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Jul 19, 2019
  4. tater1955 Win User

I lost all my saved files in my One Note and another files were replaced after Windows...

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

The link says for Office 2000 and 2003. Will this work for 2007?

tater1955, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

I lost all my saved files in my One Note and another files were replaced after Windows...

1. I lost all my saved files in my One Note and another files were replaced after Windows... - Similar Threads - lost saved files

2. Why has One Note deleted all my files on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has One Note deleted all my files on my laptop?: One Note Sync has deleted all my files on my laptop. I have nothing in the files with all the red circle X's. They seem to all have transfered to One Note which is something I DID AUTHORIZE. It happened automatically. Now I suddenly don't have disk space to pull them back....
  3. Why has One Note deleted all my files on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has One Note deleted all my files on my laptop?: One Note Sync has deleted all my files on my laptop. I have nothing in the files with all the red circle X's. They seem to all have transfered to One Note which is something I DID AUTHORIZE. It happened automatically. Now I suddenly don't have disk space to pull them back....
  4. Why has One Note deleted all my files on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I Lost All of My Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Lost All of My Files: My computer was not loading the key pad to enter my pin and sign in. I was stuck on the rotation of scenic photos that it typically runs through in the background. This has been a regular occurrence for quite some time now. In every instance before this one of two things...
  6. All of my files were deleted...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of my files were deleted...: I fired up my laptop this morning and every file had been moved to the recycle bin. Some files I had already permanently deleted were restored and several files, despite appearing available in my recycle bin, indicate that they no longer exist. Does anyone have some insight...
  7. i lost all my sticky notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i lost all my sticky notes: I have saved most of the things in sticky notes, and i lost most of the sticky notes. Please help me to get all my sticky notes back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-my-sticky-notes/999f5a76-0287-4994-a340-d7b93f9c146b
  8. Lost all my files after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my files after upgrade: My laptop undertook an automatic upgrade yesterday and now I cannot find any of my previously saved documents and files - photos and many word document. I have tried looking in the C drive and users - all folders empty. How can I recover these many files that I thought I...
  9. Lost file after ‘save as’

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost file after ‘save as’: Ive lost a file that i opened and had been adding a lot of text to today. I was relying on auto save but not actually pressing save until i finished it and then tried to save it as a new title ‘save as’. Closed the file so that i could email it and then when to attach it to...
  10. I just lost all my files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just lost all my files: So to start out let me just say how **** the microsoft support system is. Seriously having to navigate my way through that **** robot just so I can have an opportunity to talk to a person was irritating. What was infuriating was when I finally was able to "talk to a person"...