Windows 10: I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(

Discus and support I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*( in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I've recently had a problem installing windows on my ssd. It all started out with a corrupted update with my computer. Spent many hours trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaxMork, Dec 8, 2018.

1. MaxMork Win User

I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(

So I've recently had a problem installing windows on my ssd. It all started out with a corrupted update with my computer. Spent many hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer. It ended up going to a bootloop that I couldn't fix. I tried, nothing worked. So I decided to reinstall it. I never made a recovery or backup. I'm not sure whether I was supposed to format it or something. I installed it and it made a clean install of windows 10, along with a system reserved partition. Now I am stuck trying to figure out how I can go back to where I started. Without having to fix the bootloop. Whenever I try to activate my ssd partition it ends up booting to, no os was found, try unplugging drives or whatever. I fixed that, and it brought me back to the system reserved.

HEEEEEELP!!!

:)

MaxMork, Dec 8, 2018
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 8, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 8, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*( - Similar Threads - LOST STUFF DONT

2. i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back: i have uninstalled my camera on device manager, i have reset my laptop and i cannot get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-camera-and-i-dont-know-how-to-get/3b90b94e-e42f-4ada-9cb2-c7130e3cfbfd
  3. i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back: i have uninstalled my camera on device manager, i have reset my laptop and i cannot get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-camera-and-i-dont-know-how-to-get/3b90b94e-e42f-4ada-9cb2-c7130e3cfbfd
  4. so i think i lost all of my important data and i dont know how to get it back.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    so i think i lost all of my important data and i dont know how to get it back.: i was sitting in discord yesterday and i got a white window opening and then fastly closing it looked like a 25 frame, then some time later i got a BSOD saying Critical Process Died. i thought that this was viruses and i was trying to fix the problem and my chrome browser was...
  5. so i think i lost all of my important data and i dont know how to get it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i think i lost all of my important data and i dont know how to get it back.: i was sitting in discord yesterday and i got a white window opening and then fastly closing it looked like a 25 frame, then some time later i got a BSOD saying Critical Process Died. i thought that this was viruses and i was trying to fix the problem and my chrome browser was...
  6. so i think i lost all of my important data and i dont know how to get it back.

7. If i sign in, will i get my stuff back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i sign in, will i get my stuff back: ok so my microsoft account was hacked so i signed out of the microsoft account from my pc. i lost all my stuff there like my downloaded apps except for a few apps for some reason files etc. if i get the account back and sign in will i get all of that stuff back. also how long...
  8. If i sign in, will i get my stuff back

If i sign in, will i get my stuff back: ok so my microsoft account was hacked so i signed out of the microsoft account from my pc. i lost all my stuff there like my downloaded apps except for a few apps for some reason files etc. if i get the account back and sign in will i get all of that stuff back. also how long...
  9. Laptop lost my files - How do I get my stuff back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop lost my files - How do I get my stuff back?: Hi, My laptop has just reset itself - It said that the user file couldn't be found so I re-entered my password and when the home screen cane up, my laptop had lost all my photos & files. How do I get my stuff back? I know that I've asked this question months ago, and...
  10. How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff...: Please help... I got onto my computer this morning and it appears to have factory reset itself. Everything I had on here is GONE. How can I get it back???...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i lost all my stuff on dofus how to get it back