Windows 10: I lost apps when Windows 10 up-dated

Discus and support I lost apps when Windows 10 up-dated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I lost apps when Windows 10 up-graded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AudreyNicholson, Jan 24, 2019.

1. I lost apps when Windows 10 up-dated

I lost apps when Windows 10 up-graded

:)

AudreyNicholson, Jan 24, 2019

2. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I lost apps when Windows 10 up-dated

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

I lost apps when Windows 10 up-dated

1. I lost apps when Windows 10 up-dated - Similar Threads - lost apps dated

2. how to up-date to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to up-date to windows 10: how can i up-date to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-up-date-to-windows-10/344dc2ba-be05-4c2e-af99-3a030ba79a6c
  3. failed up date window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed up date window 10: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 4 Last failed install attempt on ‎10/‎6/‎2023 - 0x80242016Im tried multiple times nothing change still failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-up-date-window-10/34f5741f-eaa4-43bb-a444-aa05745cd91a
  4. totally lost, my pc says windows is up to date, yet when i trouble shoot windows update it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    totally lost, my pc says windows is up to date, yet when i trouble shoot windows update it...: As the title says i cannot seem to find the issue. I have all my drivers updated. yet i still have an issue with the windows update trouble shooterThis started a day ago when trying to download a game on the xbox app. it was not working. so i had a MS employeexbox use quick...
  5. totally lost, my pc says windows is up to date, yet when i trouble shoot windows update it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    totally lost, my pc says windows is up to date, yet when i trouble shoot windows update it...: As the title says i cannot seem to find the issue. I have all my drivers updated. yet i still have an issue with the windows update trouble shooterThis started a day ago when trying to download a game on the xbox app. it was not working. so i had a MS employeexbox use quick...
  6. windows 10 up date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 up date: when windows updated, I lost all my files, some of the icons on the screen are black. when I try to open the store from settings, I get a black line under it received a message to uninstall KB45332693 I do not have this installed, I have : KB4601319, security update...
  7. Window 10 up date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 up date: After installing The New Edge my laptop restarted without recognizing my hotmail password....plain mode...no wi fi and it has been hacked with at least 10 users. I have no control on my laptop. Everything is ok. On my Android 6...
  8. WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 UP DATE: Hello I have an old DELL comp running windows 7 32bit I updated it to windows 10 because I was advised to I went to use it and cannot as it says I don't have admin rights when it had downloaded and when I go to change anything it wont let me I have tried all it tells...
  9. Windows 10 has lost my user account after up date.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 has lost my user account after up date.: Hi After restarting from an up date a good few weeks ago. I couldn't sign in to my account with my normal password and after a few attempts it seem to suddenly set up and a new account/user. How can i get my original account back. I now have to go into my Pc, C drive ,...
  10. Lost Windows 10 APPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Windows 10 APPS: Yesterday I inadvertently turned off a breaker in the house electrical panel and shut down my computer in the worst way possible. After discovering that I had, I restarted the computer to find that the hardware was ok but that I had lost all the windows 10 apps. All of...