Windows 10: I lost hope in Windows 10

Discus and support I lost hope in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; well guys I try very hard to love Windows 10 since the day it was released but has a gamer and pc builder I cannot ignore to how bad windows 10 it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Apr 21, 2019.

1. I lost hope in Windows 10

well guys I try very hard to love Windows 10 since the day it was released

but has a gamer and pc builder I cannot ignore to how bad windows 10 it is

I just finish a test of different windows 10 builds

and sadly the 1709 build is by far better of the 1803-1809 and even 19H1

however the 1709 build didn't win against Windows 7

so there you have it

:)

Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2019
  4. I lost hope in Windows 10

Videos lost

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

I lost hope in Windows 10

1. I lost hope in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - lost hope

2. pc crashes i bet no one knows how to help me in any way , i lost all hope

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes i bet no one knows how to help me in any way , i lost all hope: Hi , my pc is crashing for almost 3 years now . Specs :Ryzen 5 3500x , RX5500xt 8GB ,16 gb of ram 3200hz hyperx fury ,and i think my motherboard is gigabyte b450m s2h , 1tb seagate hdd , 250gb nvme ssd kingston , 600w aerocool cylon powersupply ,Case is aqirys canopus.So i...
  3. pc crashes i bet no one knows how to help me in any way , i lost all hope

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crashes i bet no one knows how to help me in any way , i lost all hope: Hi , my pc is crashing for almost 3 years now . Specs :Ryzen 5 3500x , RX5500xt 8GB ,16 gb of ram 3200hz hyperx fury ,and i think my motherboard is gigabyte b450m s2h , 1tb seagate hdd , 250gb nvme ssd kingston , 600w aerocool cylon powersupply ,Case is aqirys canopus.So i...
  4. I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...

I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...: Whenever a action on my Lenovo Windows 10 that need Administrative Priviledge the box that that pops up on the screen asked like it always has and you have to click on the YES r NO boxz, but in my case there is no YES box and the sytem is told NO and we move on and watch for...
  5. I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...: Whenever a action on my Lenovo Windows 10 that need Administrative Priviledge the box that that pops up on the screen asked like it always has and you have to click on the YES r NO boxz, but in my case there is no YES box and the sytem is told NO and we move on and watch for...
  6. I lost administrative privledges and tried every suggestion listed and need to quit hoping...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can my files be lost if I'll activate my windows 10? Hoping you can help me. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can my files be lost if I'll activate my windows 10? Hoping you can help me. Thank you!: Good day! I want to ask if my files in my computer will be lost if I'll activate windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-files-be-lost-if-ill-activate-my-windows-10/750ce69d-6da8-4931-9bba-ce0e64ea20f6
  8. Can my files be lost if I'll activate my windows 10? Hoping you can help me. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my files be lost if I'll activate my windows 10? Hoping you can help me. Thank you!: Good day! I want to ask if my files in my computer will be lost if I'll activate windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-files-be-lost-if-ill-activate-my-windows-10/750ce69d-6da8-4931-9bba-ce0e64ea20f6
  9. Can my files be lost if I'll activate my windows 10? Hoping you can help me. Thank you!

10. USB keyboard 'palm-sized' transmtter lost, any hope?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB keyboard 'palm-sized' transmtter lost, any hope?: Lost or misplaced the transmitter for my older spare keyboard. The keyboard is a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 4000. Model 1045. The transmitter on my PRIMARY keyboard also an older 4000, but model is labeled as a # 1027 Photo' keyboard is not one of the tiny...