Windows 10: I lost hope in Windows 10

Discus and support I lost hope in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; well guys I try very hard to love Windows 10 since the day it was released but has a gamer and pc builder I cannot ignore to how bad windows 10 it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Apr 21, 2019.

1. I lost hope in Windows 10

well guys I try very hard to love Windows 10 since the day it was released

but has a gamer and pc builder I cannot ignore to how bad windows 10 it is

I just finish a test of different windows 10 builds

and sadly the 1709 build is by far better of the 1803-1809 and even 19H1

however the 1709 build didn't win against Windows 7

so there you have it

:)

Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2019
  4. I lost hope in Windows 10

Videos lost

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

I lost hope in Windows 10

1. I lost hope in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - lost hope

2. Will my data get lost when updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will my data get lost when updating to 20H2: Hello, I just need to know that if we update our Windows to the new 20H2 will my Data get lost? Thanks for the help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-data-get-lost-when-updating-to-20h2/b28a4eb6-9b2c-41bd-8966-a4dbd695510a
  3. I suddenly lost my Bluetooth toggle button!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I suddenly lost my Bluetooth toggle button!: I can no longer turn my bluetooth on! Tried going to device manager, there's no bluetooth icon. Clicked on the "view" and "show hidden icons", NOTHING. Tried downloading a bluetooth driver on intel, still didn't work. HELP! Here's my specs: Device name LAPTOP-BM93H3R2...
  4. Lost log in space on screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost log in space on screen: I accidentally lost the "log in" space on the screen. I swiped up on the screen before the "log in window" came up, thinking it would come up faster,now I can find it and cannot log in. Please help. Thank you.. I have a laptop, model 15-ba018wm 167241
  5. Lost Windows 10 Pro Activation after OS Upgrade on an isolated system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Windows 10 Pro Activation after OS Upgrade on an isolated system: So we have a small, air-gapped Windows 10 deployment with a small number of Dell devices. We're upgrading them from 1809 to 2004, and all of them updated without any major issues other than one device which lost activation. In the past, I've had to do to the offline phone...
  6. OneDrive lost file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive lost file: So I was uploading some important large files 29GB from my PC to OneDrive. It took forever and then of course, it said there wasn't enough storage space because I have a free account. I tried to stop it by deleting some of my files assuming they will still be on my computer....
  7. changing local win10 password when lost and stuck at login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    changing local win10 password when lost and stuck at login: Will both these methods work if windows is set to booting safemode minimal? one uses Lazesoft [/COLOR] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BvkxDP4DA4&feature=emb_logo This uses windows install usb renaming utilman.exe and swapping a renamed cmd.exe to utilman.exe Then...
  8. how to get sound back - got lost when i dropped laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to get sound back - got lost when i dropped laptop: sound was fine. then laptop fell to floor. sound gone. is there a way i can get it back? if so, how? any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks!...
  9. Lost log in space on screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost log in space on screen: I accidentally lost the "log in" space on the screen. I swiped up on the screen before the "log in window" came up, thinking it would come up faster,now I can find it and cannot log in. Please help. Thank you.. I have a laptop, model 15-ba018wm 167241
  10. I tried and failed, your my long lost hope

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried and failed, your my long lost hope: So, here's the situation. Currently trying to download samsung flow, and the only download is through the Microsoft store/appx downloads. The issue I'm having is, I'd like the program to be on my WD hard drive with the rest of my programs, so I can use them on multiple...