Windows 10: I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

Discus and support I lost my activation,can anyone help me? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with an activate code from the internet and it didnt work so I jumped back to windows 10 home but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vũ HuyĐoàn, May 29, 2022.

1. I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

I just upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with an activate code from the internet and it didnt work so I jumped back to windows 10 home but I lost my activation right now.I tried to reset the PC but it didnt work. I used troubleshoot and it said : "We found a windows 10 home single language digital license for this device running windows 10 pro.To activate using this digital license,you need to install windows 10 home single language" .Can anyone help me to get the old activate key or please give me a new windows 10 activate key :

:)

Vũ HuyĐoàn, May 29, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 29, 2022
  3. Lost Windows Key

Hi Saravanan,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To start Product Activation:

• Go to Start, then select Settings, choose
      Update & security, and then select Activation.
    • If your device is not activated, the Activate by phone option will be available.
    Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 29, 2022
  4. kormath Win User

I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done I lost my activation,can anyone help me? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 29, 2022
Thema:

I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

1. I lost my activation,can anyone help me? - Similar Threads - lost activation anyone

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  4. I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my activation,can anyone help me?: I just upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with an activate code from the internet and it didnt work so I jumped back to windows 10 home but I lost my activation right now.I tried to reset the PC but it didnt work. I used troubleshoot and it said : "We found a...
  5. I lost my activation,can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my activation,can anyone help me?: I just upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with an activate code from the internet and it didnt work so I jumped back to windows 10 home but I lost my activation right now.I tried to reset the PC but it didnt work. I used troubleshoot and it said : "We found a...
  6. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  7. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  8. can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone help me: [ATTACH] Okay, my start menu isn't working it say critical error even i restart its still the same pls send help brand :View Paker Type: Windows 10 https://preview.redd.it/opuq0py8nuu51.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d90018c49e0671cd2092fe047226617003b7e0fb...
  9. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...