Windows 10: i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?

Discus and support i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently created a new user using the same email address i used to have. Now I am not the admin anymore, none of my passwords work and I do not have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eliana6, May 14, 2023.

1. Eliana6 Win User

i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?

I recently created a new user using the same email address i used to have. Now I am not the admin anymore, none of my passwords work and I do not have access to anything. what should i do ?

:)

Eliana6, May 14, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 14, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?

lost admin password

Here you go:

1. Create a desktop shortcut for cmd.exe.
    2. Right-click it, then left-click Run as administrator.
    3. Accept the challenge. You will get a black frame.
    4. Type these commands and press Enter after each:

net users

(to see a list of all user accounts)

net user "John Doe" 12345678

(to set John's password to 12345678)
    Deleting the "other admin account" would be equivalent to throwing away your spare house key. Why would you want to do this?

Frederik Long, May 14, 2023
Thema:

i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?

1. i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ? - Similar Threads - lost admin account

2. i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?: I recently created a new user using the same email address i used to have. Now I am not the admin anymore, none of my passwords work and I do not have access to anything. what should i do ?...
  3. i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?: I recently created a new user using the same email address i used to have. Now I am not the admin anymore, none of my passwords work and I do not have access to anything. what should i do ?...
  4. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  5. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  6. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  8. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...: I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever...
  9. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...: I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever...
  10. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen