Windows 10: I lost my Apple Storage Device I got from an excursion... Uh oh...

Discus and support I lost my Apple Storage Device I got from an excursion... Uh oh... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello... I lost my USB stick / Flash Drive. It had animation files that I was going to upload to my YT, but I lost it one day at the end of school,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CraveBearYT, Jun 11, 2021.

1. I lost my Apple Storage Device I got from an excursion... Uh oh...

Hello... I lost my USB stick / Flash Drive. It had animation files that I was going to upload to my YT, but I lost it one day at the end of school, when I was at the bus stop. I don't remember if I saved to both this computer and that drive, but search never works for me, and it is not in Downloads... I desperately need help... The main file that I need is still on my computer, but it seems to be just an early stage of that animation. I never change file names unless I am using Save As... Please help!

:)

CraveBearYT, Jun 11, 2021

2. 401 - Uh oh, you do not have access

When I try to open Azure DevOps Services | Sign In, which is contracted at my university, "401-Uh oh, you do not have access."

I get an error

赤瀬和子, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Internal Storage devices being detected as removable devices

Hi,

I would suggest you to update your storage controller driver.

Method 1: Update Storage Controller Driver

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Wait for sometime and check if the issue persists.
    • Restart your system.
    Method 2: Uninstall and then reinstall Storage Controller driver from the Manufacturer's Website

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest storage controller driver.
    • Once the download is complete, double-click and run the setup file to complete installation.
    • Restart your system.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Time Lady Win User

I lost my Apple Storage Device I got from an excursion... Uh oh...

Apple devices not detected

If you haven't already try another cable &/or a different USB port.

If this isn't the solution try this.

Right-click the Apple Mobile Device entry in Device Manager and choose Update Driver Software.

• Select "Browse my computer for driver software."
    • Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer."
    • Click the Have Disk button. Note: If the Have Disk option is not present, choose a device category such as Mobile Phone or Storage Device if listed,
      and then click next. The Have Disk button should then appear.
    • Click the Browse button and navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
    • Double-click the "usbaapl" file. (This file will be called "usbaapl64" if you have a 64-bit version of Windows. If you don't see "usbaapl64" here, or if there is no Drivers folder, look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
      instead).
    • Click Open in the Have Disk window. Then, click Next and then Click Finish. Windows will install
      the driver.

Time Lady, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

I lost my Apple Storage Device I got from an excursion... Uh oh...

1. I lost my Apple Storage Device I got from an excursion... Uh oh... - Similar Threads - lost Apple Storage

2. I lost my device password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my device password: I lost my device password and I don't know how to open it now and it's urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-device-password/d3d01d3a-caf7-44e4-9126-a695435058e6
  3. I lost my device password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my device password: I lost my device password and I don't know how to open it now and it's urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-device-password/d3d01d3a-caf7-44e4-9126-a695435058e6
  4. Uh oh, Microsoft/fsavuillux issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uh oh, Microsoft/fsavuillux issue: I have a school laptop running Windows 10. Battery has known issues, and the date is very wrong. Today is March 6, 2021 however it says today is September 17, 2020. I’ve tried to fix it, however not even Google works. Today I got this, what do I do? I cant restart, my login...
  5. Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Uncle-Festers-Uncle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kexn4p/oh_thats_what_was_taking_up_all_the_storage/
  6. Uh-oh, operating system won't load

Uh-oh, operating system won't load: I find myself in a pickle. I had done a system restore and everything came up fine. When I tried to change users the screen was black for a long time so I did a forced restart. Now Windows won't load. I get a BSOD that says it's gathering information then the restart screen...
  7. uh oh i made a mistake

uh oh i made a mistake: so i kinda have a problem with being a nolife cookie clicker player and recently ive been using a macro to autoclick and farm cookies while i was asleep, usually at around 88-50 CPS, but only today do i wake up to hear and see my mouse being laggy and a very constant beeping...
  8. I got a notification that my device is infected.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a notification that my device is infected.: Is this a scam or is it legitimate? What should I do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-notification-that-my-device-is-infected/414b7e01-d080-42d5-a70e-80325e6c5023"
  9. Uh-oh! Are Hyper-V Windows 10 and VMware Workstation compatible?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Uh-oh! Are Hyper-V Windows 10 and VMware Workstation compatible?: I came across this today and I really did not delve to deeply but is the gist of this right? that if I have VMware Workstation already installed that I am going to run in to problems creating a VM using Hyper V? TIA. are Hyper-V Windows 10 and VMware Workstation compatible...
  10. Uh oh, Windows update deleted all font settings again.

in Windows 10 Support
    Uh oh, Windows update deleted all font settings again.: Ugh. This is two back to back major windows updates that has erased my ability to change my fonts. The last time, I came to this forum and copied a ton of registry edits to change the font size and type. Those registry edits no longer work. So i'm hoping someone here knows a...