Windows 10: I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back

Discus and support I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just recently lost my icon to connect to the wireless network. All other devices in the house still have the connection. It was there one day and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JenniferShouse, May 27, 2021.

1. I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back

I just recently lost my icon to connect to the wireless network. All other devices in the house still have the connection. It was there one day and now its gone. I have tried to reset the laptop and the router with no success. It has the network listed in available networks but there is no connect button. It only says forget and properties. Please help

:)

JenniferShouse, May 27, 2021

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 27, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, May 27, 2021
  4. I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back

Network connection icon problem

Hi all,
    Few days ago (since I have switched to Nvidia - I don't know is there any connection between them or not) I have a problem with the network connection icon. After the OS loads in, the icon is still loading about for a minute. When I open Chrome the internet connection is perfect, only the icon shows it's loading. It wouldn't be such a problem, but certain programs (for example GPU-Z) doesn't open until the icon stops loading.
    What could be the problem, and how can I solve this? I have already uninstalled / reinstalled the network driver. Nothing has changed.
    Thanks,
    hazazs

Tibor Hazafi, May 27, 2021
Thema:

I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back

1. I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back - Similar Threads - lost connection icon

2. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  3. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  4. I lost most of the third-party app icons on my PC, how do I get my app icons back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost most of the third-party app icons on my PC, how do I get my app icons back?: I don't know why, but suddenly all my third-part app icons become like that when I turn on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-most-of-the-third-party-app-icons-on-my-pc/a1db962f-0e52-4640-83de-5169833194bc
  5. I lost most of the third-party app icons on my PC, how do I get my app icons back?

I lost most of the third-party app icons on my PC, how do I get my app icons back?: I don't know why, but suddenly all my third-part app icons become like that when I turn on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-most-of-the-third-party-app-icons-on-my-pc/a1db962f-0e52-4640-83de-5169833194bc
  6. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  7. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  8. Help with Network connectivity all connectivity suddenly lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Network connectivity all connectivity suddenly lost: I have an HP 8200 SFF running Windows 10 - Yes I know it shipped with Windows 7 but I have been running 10 with no issues since 2019. On July 26, all of sudden I am no longer able to reach the internet. I have tried everything know to man - downloaded network card drivers to...
  9. i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back?: How do I get the office program back to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-my-microsoft-office-how-do-i-get-it/6657020d-6449-4cdb-af32-00240027d286
  10. My pc has lost all network connection capability. Why? And how can I get this back.?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pc has lost all network connection capability. Why? And how can I get this back.?: It was fine first think and then i lost the bluetooth connection to the speaker. Firstly i found the airplane mode was activated, now sorted, and the speaker icon has a red cross which rxpands to sayAudio Service is not running.. least of my troubles without a connection...