Windows 10: i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

Discus and support i lost my games when i update and restart my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by monamani, Oct 8, 2021.

1. monamani Win User

i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i lost many games and i dont know how i back them ...... and now i cant connect to support thanks for dumb support microsoft

:)

monamani, Oct 8, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond i lost my games when i update and restart my pc :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 8, 2021
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 8, 2021
  4. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

PC restarts when lanching games

Hello Michigan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Do you have other games installed on your PC? If so, please check if the same issue persists.
    • Before the system restarts, does it show an error message?
    • Are your graphic and other drivers updated?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

1. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc - Similar Threads - lost games update

2. My pc keeps crashing and restarting when I run games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing and restarting when I run games: My PC started crashing about 1 week ago. It first started when I tried a new game and I initially thought it was happening because my CPU was overheating. I then went ahead and replaced the thermal paste and the temperature was running smoothly. I find this weird since I have...
  3. Why is my PC restarting by itself when i close my games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC restarting by itself when i close my games?: I got a bugcheck saying its my RAM but i use the diagnosis system, its all fine, my GPU is up to date, same for windows windows 11, My power supply should be fine, i really need help please. The error i get in the Control panel: 0x0000001a It says its a blue screen error, but...
  4. Why is my PC restarting by itself when i close my games?

Why is my PC restarting by itself when i close my games?: I got a bugcheck saying its my RAM but i use the diagnosis system, its all fine, my GPU is up to date, same for windows windows 11, My power supply should be fine, i really need help please. The error i get in the Control panel: 0x0000001a It says its a blue screen error, but...
  5. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I launch a game my pc restarts.: Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help, please?...
  6. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

When I launch a game my pc restarts.: Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help, please?...
  7. My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading: My pc lost power and when i started it it's just loading and not loading into windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-lost-power-and-when-i-restarted-it-its-just/7c0a6815-a9bd-4256-bae2-1dc4a90c591e
  8. My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading: My pc lost power and when i started it it's just loading and not loading into windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-lost-power-and-when-i-restarted-it-its-just/7c0a6815-a9bd-4256-bae2-1dc4a90c591e
  9. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost my games when i update and restart my pc: thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i lost many games and i dont know how i back them ...... and now i cant connect to support thanks for dumb support microsoft...
  10. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

i lost my games when i update and restart my pc: thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i lost many games and i dont know how i back them ...... and now i cant connect to support thanks for dumb support microsoft...