Windows 10: i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

Discus and support i lost my games when i update and restart my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by monamani, Oct 8, 2021.

1. monamani Win User

i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i lost many games and i dont know how i back them ...... and now i cant connect to support thanks for dumb support microsoft

:)

monamani, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

1. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc - Similar Threads - lost games update

2. My pc keeps crashing and restarting when I run games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing and restarting when I run games: My PC started crashing about 1 week ago. It first started when I tried a new game and I initially thought it was happening because my CPU was overheating. I then went ahead and replaced the thermal paste and the temperature was running smoothly. I find this weird since I have...
  3. Why is my PC restarting by itself when i close my games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC restarting by itself when i close my games?: I got a bugcheck saying its my RAM but i use the diagnosis system, its all fine, my GPU is up to date, same for windows windows 11, My power supply should be fine, i really need help please. The error i get in the Control panel: 0x0000001a It says its a blue screen error, but...
  4. Why is my PC restarting by itself when i close my games?

Why is my PC restarting by itself when i close my games?: I got a bugcheck saying its my RAM but i use the diagnosis system, its all fine, my GPU is up to date, same for windows windows 11, My power supply should be fine, i really need help please. The error i get in the Control panel: 0x0000001a It says its a blue screen error, but...
  5. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I launch a game my pc restarts.: Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help, please?...
  6. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

When I launch a game my pc restarts.: Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help, please?...
  7. My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading: My pc lost power and when i started it it's just loading and not loading into windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-lost-power-and-when-i-restarted-it-its-just/7c0a6815-a9bd-4256-bae2-1dc4a90c591e
  8. My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading: My pc lost power and when i started it it's just loading and not loading into windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-lost-power-and-when-i-restarted-it-its-just/7c0a6815-a9bd-4256-bae2-1dc4a90c591e
  9. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost my games when i update and restart my pc: thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i lost many games and i dont know how i back them ...... and now i cant connect to support thanks for dumb support microsoft...
  10. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost my games when i update and restart my pc: thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i lost many games and i dont know how i back them ...... and now i cant connect to support thanks for dumb support microsoft...