Windows 10: I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it.

Discus and support I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it. I have documents on my main gmail account that are business related that I need to print and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jerrygaylor, Jun 12, 2019.

1. I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it.

I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it.

I have documents on my main gmail account that are business related that I need to print and sign.

I have read everything I could find about recovering lost passwords or creating new ones. Nothing worked, I listened to countless people and nothing worked.

I cannot access via android or windows 10.

I get the message they cannot verify me.

I am desperate to fix this problem. Please help me if you ca,

Alternatively if you could tell me how to auto forward that account to my Yahoo account.

:)

jerrygaylor, Jun 12, 2019
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. figgirigh Win User
    How to recover the lost messages?

1. Re-create your mail folder hierarchy by dragging folders into place in the Folder list. Note that any folder you have created to group sub-folders but that does not itself contain messages will not appear in the Folder list and so must be created again.
    2. Re-download the list of newsgroups from each news account.
    3. Reset your subscribed newsgroups and download messages again.
    4. Reset synchronization options on IMAP and newsgroup folders.
    5. Edit any message rule that moves or copies messages to folders other than the Inbox.
    These are the steps from which you can get the lost information back. And if your information not recovered again then it might be severe problem .In this case you have to go for recovery software to get your dbx files data back. I can refer you a link which can surely help you to get your lost data back. Try
    http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...tlook-express/

figgirigh, Jun 12, 2019
  4. I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it.

I can not reset my google password

Two step works for me if your phone info is the same as it was you should be able to recover it.

Brokenarrow, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it.

1. I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it. - Similar Threads - lost google email

2. Recovering lost Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering lost Email: My Elderly Grandfather has lost an email he has been working on all week, it was of great importance to him, we have searched everywhere on the emails, deleted items, Junk, etc. The email version is Windows Live Mail 2012, is there any way of finding this email? it was once...
  3. Recovering lost Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering lost Email: My Elderly Grandfather has lost an email he has been working on all week, it was of great importance to him, we have searched everywhere on the emails, deleted items, Junk, etc. The email version is Windows Live Mail 2012, is there any way of finding this email? it was once...
  4. I forgot the username, but I cannot recover it with my alternate email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the username, but I cannot recover it with my alternate email: I forgot my username, but I cannot recover it with my alernate email. The support will not help me. why do I pay all the money for such poor service...
  5. I forgot the username, but I cannot recover it with my alternate email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the username, but I cannot recover it with my alternate email: I forgot my username, but I cannot recover it with my alernate email. The support will not help me. why do I pay all the money for such poor service...
  6. Cannot verify email to change lost password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot verify email to change lost password.: I sign into my computer through an email that I created when I first got the computer with the respective pin I made for it. I do not remember the password, and I cannot change it because to change the password you have to have an inbox set up with that email. I never used...
  7. I cannot recover my password. When I click on "reset password," it says, "This feature...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot recover my password. When I click on "reset password," it says, "This feature...: I've already looked up and tried to put it on Safe Mode. Several times. It works for the administrator's account but not mine. I can't contact the administrator right now. I just need to reset the password because I forgot what I set it to. Also, I'm on a Surface, and the...
  8. Lost password and unable to recover.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost password and unable to recover.: My Son's computer updated and he cannot login to Windows. Before the update he was using a PIN to login and it is now asking for a password. Here is the true potato move, he does not remember his password for windows nor for his Gmail account to reset the password. Any...
  9. I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...: I am trying to update my Google passwords account, and I need to enter my Windows p/w in my Google acct p/w window to do this! Yes, strange as it seems, there is a bizarre hierarchy of passwords in which Windows p/w controls Google acct ! HOWEVER, the Google Window asking...
  10. cannot use or I lost my MS Administrative Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot use or I lost my MS Administrative Password: I cannot use my Windows 10 Admin Password and request your assistance getting it back or resetting it. I noticed this when I was unable to download a new version of "Trend Micro". .It asked me the following. 1. User Account Control 2. Do you want this APP to make changes...