Windows 10: I Lost my HDD/Serial Number.

Discus and support I Lost my HDD/Serial Number. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I was messing around with a HWID Changer earlier. I changed it around a bit, and now I have no clue what my original HDD or serial number is! If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by J u s t i n B, Oct 28, 2019.

1. I Lost my HDD/Serial Number.

Hello, I was messing around with a HWID Changer earlier. I changed it around a bit, and now I have no clue what my original HDD or serial number is! If anyone could help me I would very greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

:)

J u s t i n B, Oct 28, 2019

2. Use OEM serial number after change HDD

Hello

I using windows 10 with OEM serial number

can i use same serial number after change HDD on same PC ?

mehditahmuresi, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Serial Number lost

Hi,

I bought a Vaio laptop that comes with windows 8 , posterioly it was updated to windows10.

I had to reinstal the windows 10 then I created a instalation media for windows 10using media creation tool from the link provided below.

Baixar o Windows 10

(I formatted the PC)

Now my computer has the message on the lower right side "Activate Windows go to Settings to activated windows". Did I lost my old serial number for windows activation? I had a picture of it but when I type there is a message that says the serial number
    is not valid, but it is the same as when I bought my PC. I also verified that the windows Id changed..... what I do for use my old serial number to activate the reinstalled windows 10 Pro ?

Thank you,

Fernando Oliveira

Fe.augusto93, Oct 28, 2019
  4. I Lost my HDD/Serial Number.

tamara_sadel, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

I Lost my HDD/Serial Number.

1. I Lost my HDD/Serial Number. - Similar Threads - Lost HDD Serial

2. serial number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  3. serial number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  4. serial number?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's: Technical Level: BasicObjective: 1. Getting the serial numbers of Installed Physical Disks like Solid State Drives and Hard Disk Drives.Steps:Execute Powershell application with admin rights. Type below command,Get-PhysicalDisk -VerboseGet-PhysicalDisk -Verbose >>...
  6. Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's

Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's: Technical Level: BasicObjective: 1. Getting the serial numbers of Installed Physical Disks like Solid State Drives and Hard Disk Drives.Steps:Execute Powershell application with admin rights. Type below command,Get-PhysicalDisk -VerboseGet-PhysicalDisk -Verbose >>...
  7. Lost serial.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost serial.: Well. This isn´t a qustestion, it´s more like I want to share a real good fockup. Ok. I have/had another laptop. Lost the keybase there usb ports and so are. Well I really didn´t care. Not as good as this one but it was with windows enterprise. The computer started to act a...
  8. Lost serial.

Lost serial.: Well. This isn´t a qustestion, it´s more like I want to share a real good fockup. Ok. I have/had another laptop. Lost the keybase there usb ports and so are. Well I really didn´t care. Not as good as this one but it was with windows enterprise. The computer started to act a...
  9. Lost serial.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. TRACKING WITH SERIAL NUMBER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TRACKING WITH SERIAL NUMBER: I am Hussain Shihabdeen from Qatar Recently i lost my laptop Dell Latitude E6430 device i have only serial number of the laptop how to track the location with serial number. i mean is there any methods to get notification from the device when connect to internet i haven't...