Windows 10: I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one?

Discus and support I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I lost my ergonomic keyboard driver Where can I get a new one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harmoni Mangat, Apr 12, 2024.

1. I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one?

I lost my ergonomic keyboard driver Where can I get a new one?

:)

Harmoni Mangat, Apr 12, 2024

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Keyboard driver?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below to run hardware and device troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.

• From the jump menu select Control Panel.

• On the Top right click on view by and select
      large icons.

• Go to troubleshooting.

• On the Left panel click View all items.

• Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on screen instructions.
    If issue persist, I suggest to follow method 2.

Method 2: Update keyboard drivers.

• Press Windows + R key.

• In the pop up window type devmgmt.msc

• From the window right click Keyboards.

• From the jump menu select Update the driver software.

• Follow the ongoing instructions.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the same issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with more information to assist you further.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Apr 12, 2024
  4. I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one?

Keyboard driver?

Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately, neither solution suggested in the response was effective in remedying the problem. Anyone else have a solution?

DonMustain, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one?

1. I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one? - Similar Threads - lost keyboard driver

2. I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one?: I lost my ergonomic keyboard driver Where can I get a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-keyboard-driver-where-can-i-order-one/a9ea4643-6d99-492d-9bbc-d51f17b61588
  3. I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I lost my keyboard driver - where can I order one?: I lost my ergonomic keyboard driver Where can I get a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-keyboard-driver-where-can-i-order-one/a9ea4643-6d99-492d-9bbc-d51f17b61588
  4. Can I ask help where to get bluetooth driver - if there is one - for my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I ask help where to get bluetooth driver - if there is one - for my PC?: This my system Motherboard: MPG B550 GAMING PLUSCPU: AMD RYZEN 5 5600 6-coreGPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-ask-help-where-to-get-bluetooth-driver-if/5397de55-c03d-47e1-a7b6-30d0711ca9d0
  5. Can I ask help where to get bluetooth driver - if there is one - for my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I ask help where to get bluetooth driver - if there is one - for my PC?: This my system Motherboard: MPG B550 GAMING PLUSCPU: AMD RYZEN 5 5600 6-coreGPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-ask-help-where-to-get-bluetooth-driver-if/5397de55-c03d-47e1-a7b6-30d0711ca9d0
  6. Where can I find my lost product key?

Where can I find my lost product key?: I recentIy upgraded my laptop to windows 11, but after sometime I downgraded to windows 10. When I tried to open my old PowerPoint presentation i needed to change my office product key but when I entered the product key it sayd "Sorry, this isn't a Microsoft Office product...
  7. Where can I find my lost product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I find my lost product key?: I recentIy upgraded my laptop to windows 11, but after sometime I downgraded to windows 10. When I tried to open my old PowerPoint presentation i needed to change my office product key but when I entered the product key it sayd "Sorry, this isn't a Microsoft Office product...
  8. Where can I find my lost product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?

Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?: Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-my-passport-drivers/c3548849-7ca9-4241-9444-cb2c83044007
  10. Where's my order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where's my order: I purchased an item on 8th January and paid extra for Express Delivery for item to be delivered today. Order is showing pending in order history and no tracking number has been provided so I cannot check if its with a courier. To top it off Customer Services advised they...