Windows 10: I lost my power options (clean install) HELP!

Discus and support I lost my power options (clean install) HELP! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I updated from 8.1 to 10 and have lost all of my power options. The only one I have is "balanced". Is there any way I can enable "high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MurseJoseph, Jul 31, 2015.

1. I lost my power options (clean install) HELP!

Hi.

I updated from 8.1 to 10 and have lost all of my power options. The only one I have is "balanced". Is there any way I can enable "high performance"?

Your help is appreciated!

Joseph

:)

MurseJoseph, Jul 31, 2015

2. Options? I lost my install trying to get to Windows 10

This is an OEM of my own making, with a Gigibyte GA-Z77X SB and system board, 32GB RAM and three hard drive.

The OS is a legal copy and I installed it. But as the unit is not running, the question. "Is Windows 7 SP1 is activated currently on your computer (genuine)?" Is a bit goofy.
    But yes it is genuine.

MY unit passed the Windows 10 check and was continually hounded by the Update app to install it.

Telling me how to upgrade is useless. Did you even read what I wrote or are out a robot?

MIKE BACKACCESS, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Options? I lost my install trying to get to Windows 10

Hi Mike,

To assist you better with the issue you are facing, please provide few details.

• What is the complete specifications of your computer?
    • Have you purchased Windows 7 SP1 or it was preinstalled with the computer (OEM)?
    • Is Windows 7 SP1 is activated currently on your computer (genuine)?

I suggest you to refer to below article and check whether your computer meets the system requirement for Windows 10.

Windows 10 Specifications & System Requirements | Microsoft

If Windows 7 SP1 is activated on your computer then you may follow the below article Created by Andre Da Costa March 23, 2015 to install the Windows 10 through ISO and check if it helps.

How to: upgrade from previous versions of Windows using Windows 10 ISO file

How to: Upgrade from Previous Versions of Windows Using Windows 10 ISO file

If Windows 7SP1 is not activated then you need to contact the computer manufacturer if the Windows 7 SP1 was preinstalled on your computer (to get the product key). If not then you need to purchase Windows 10 and then install it.

Regarding the issue with Office, I suggest you to post your query in Office forum and refer to the below link.

Office - Microsoft Community

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

I lost my power options (clean install) HELP!

1. I lost my power options (clean install) HELP! - Similar Threads - lost power options

2. Power Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Options: On Windows 10, in the Power & Sleep options, I've set the screen to turn off after 5 minutes on battery and 45 minutes plugged in, while I've set the computer to go into sleep mode after 15 minutes on battery, and 1 hour plugged in. However, after 5 minutes of inactivity...
  3. Power Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Options: Is there a way to get back the old power settings? (energy, balanced, power) Recently my HP laptop will try to sleep quickly - I have tried changing the settings but it keeps doing it. Thanks...
  4. Power Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Options: Recently the Hibernate Option went away from my desk top. Even in the control panel the option is not there. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-options/49a91810-1afb-42c7-94b8-8f8de3239ff0
  5. I lost the multiple display option on my windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I lost the multiple display option on my windows: I wanted to add multiple screens to my lap top, I connected one using the HDMI port and bought a USB to HDMI connector. once I installed the program that cam e with the device something went wrong and my laptop stopped detecting other monitors even the through the HDMI port....
  6. Power options on my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Power options on my laptop: Hello to all I have a HP255G6 laptop been working good for a while. Small problem since Saturday been having an issue with closing the lid and selecting sleep in the power options with no issues until this morning that method had stopped working. Another thing when I left...
  7. Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help!: Hi. I updated from 8.1 to 10 and have lost all of my power options. The only one I have is "balanced". Is there any way I can enable "high performance"? Your help is appreciated! Joseph 11137
  8. Power Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options: Hi, I am planning to use my Connect windows 10 tablet as a dedicated sat nav and media player in my car. Can anyone tell me how I set up the tablet to start up when the power is supplied through the USB when I turn on the ignition and to shut down when the ignition is turned...
  9. Installation help... I’m lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation help... I’m lost: my dvd disk would not boot as well in rom drive. So idownloaded a small piece of software called RUFUS portable version is the best. plug in a usb stick and run rufus to create a bootable usb drive (stick) at least 8gig capacity. change the bootable option to ISO IMAGE...
  10. Lost the sleep option in the power menu in Win10 9926!

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost the sleep option in the power menu in Win10 9926!: Ay-yi-yi. I reinstall Win10 ver 9926 to fix one problem only to run into another. On my power settings, I only have a setting for turning off the display. The usual sleep option is simply not there! I did a powerconfig setting default in a admin cmd line but it did not fix...