Windows 10: I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th...

Discus and support I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was getting an error code all day - 121010. I found an FAQ page and clicked something that seemed appropriate and had the link to wsreset.exe. not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelIgnasiak1, Jul 2, 2019.

1. I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th...

I was getting an error code all day - 121010. I found an FAQ page and clicked something that seemed appropriate and had the link to wsreset.exe. not sure if that exact. when it opened I was shown a blank page. about an hour later my cable company experienced scattered loss of connection to their customers. when my connection resumed my premium account was not in effect.

:)

MichaelIgnasiak1, Jul 2, 2019

2. Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection

I subscribed to the Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition on May 12th. The cost has been paid from my bank account, but I still see ads and have not benefitted from the extras that were advertised. Can you help ne with a solution to this problem

MichaelIgnasiak1, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Esau79936 Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

Recently, I had a computer with Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Solitaire Collection on it that would not let me upgrade to Premium. Every time I clicked on the $1.99 button to upgrade to premium, it would tell me to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    from the store. Yes, we reinstalled from the store multiple times without any success.

So... We created a secondary logon to the machine for Windows. Once the new account was created in Windows, we started up Microsoft Solitaire Collection and logged into the original XBox account that we wanted to upgrade to Premium. Solitaire popped up the
    screen with the prices and we clicked on $1.99 and it finally took! YAY! Or so we thought. The new Windows account now has a premium copy of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The original account on Windows also has Microsoft Solitaire Collection and uses the
    same xBox Live account. But the problem is that the new account on Windows is the only one that accepts the premium upgrade. The original account on Windows with Solitaire is refusing to accept the premium upgrade. I don't want to run two Windows accounts
    for a stupid game and I don't want to have to move all of my files over to the new account. Did I do something wrong? Please don't tell me that I just wasted $1.99 plus the $1.00 hold on my card...? I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th... :(

FOUND THE PROBLEM: Alright. The first account used one hotmail login and the second account used another hotmail login for Windows. The $1.99 went to the secondary hotmail account instead of the xBox Live account. I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th... :( Is there anyway to move the premium status
    between accounts?

Esau79936, Jul 2, 2019
  4. I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th...

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition?

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition has quit loading. Any suggestions? I am a computer idiot.

Sue Hesser, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th...

1. I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th... - Similar Threads - lost premium account

2. I have a paid subscription for microsoft solitaire collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a paid subscription for microsoft solitaire collection.: Spheralsugar912 It has worked great until today. I have signed out and back in 3 times, restarted my computer 3 times even deleted history and the cache and STILL I have ads. When I try to buy the premium again, it says I already have one. What can I do to get rid of these...
  3. I have a paid subscription for microsoft solitaire collection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a paid subscription for microsoft solitaire collection.: Spheralsugar912 It has worked great until today. I have signed out and back in 3 times, restarted my computer 3 times even deleted history and the cache and STILL I have ads. When I try to buy the premium again, it says I already have one. What can I do to get rid of these...
  4. Premium Solitaire Collection

Premium Solitaire Collection: I have premium on my phone and recently bought a new phone. a Galaxy A53. The premium did not transfer to my new phone nor does the 'want to skip ads get premium' show....
  5. I have Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: But it's on an old PC. How do I transfer it to my new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-microsoft-solitaire-collection-premium/cd7b7899-c397-4e26-8c6f-f9adf170caef
  6. I have Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

I have Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: But it's on an old PC. How do I transfer it to my new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-microsoft-solitaire-collection-premium/cd7b7899-c397-4e26-8c6f-f9adf170caef
  7. I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.: After paying for premium game, it worked for a while but now getting ads again. I have uninstalled the microsoft solitaire collection and then reinstalled. I made sure I am signed in. I have checked the forums for windows and xbox and get no help. How do I get rid of the ads?...
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection: I subscribed to the Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition on May 12th. The cost has been paid from my bank account, but I still see ads and have not benefitted from the extras that were advertised. Can you help ne with a solution to this problem...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  10. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection login

2. how do i change email login for microsoft solitaire