Windows 10: I lost my product key

Discus and support I lost my product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sizah, Apr 23, 2019.

1. sizah Win User

I lost my product key

Hi La familia

I lost my product key before activating my windows.

How do i get it.

Help

Regards

Sizah

:)

sizah, Apr 23, 2019
  2. NDIBEMADU Win User

Lost of Product Key

I bought my Laptop in July 2015 with the Home and Student Microsoft Word. When I refreshed my computer I lost the Product key and I could not find the CD that contain the product key. What shall I do please suggest and help.

NDIBEMADU, Apr 23, 2019
  3. I lost my product key

We know nothing about your computer, or how you lost your product key.

More information is required to assist you correctly.

I suggest that you read this for suggestions on how to ask a question in help forums:

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Bill Smithers, Apr 23, 2019
  4. I lost my product key

i lost my product key

Hi Bhargav,

There are some ways on how to get your product key. Usually, it will depend on how you get the copy of Windows. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    find your Windows product key. Once you’re on the page, you may proceed with the
    steps and complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if you’re able to get your
    Windows product key.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

I lost my product key

1. I lost my product key - Similar Threads - lost product key

2. Product key lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key lost: Hi, My computer is running on a "Windows 7 Ultimate", i got the product Id but i lost the product key. It is also displayed on a conner of my screen that " Windows 7 build 7600 This copy of Windows is not genuine". I don't know what to do, can any help me please....
  3. I lost my windows product keys.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my windows product keys.: Last night, it tried to update windows but failed. The next morning, I got BSOD non-stop. Then I ran a hardware check and clean windows reinstall. After that, I got a message telling me that my windows aren't activated even though I activated it before....
  4. i lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost my product key: hi okay so im only 12 y/o and i do not have the box for my product key , i threw it away and i dont know how to acctivate my microsoft, my parents also dont know where its at so idk what to do , do i have to go to fixing shop to find it cause i diont have it and im scared?...
  5. Lost product key

Lost product key: I have lost product key of Windows 10 pro and MS Office after doing a factory reset. Is there any way to recover the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key/d980d28a-1d7f-4dce-bb97-2a228bbee807
  6. My product key is lost.

My product key is lost.: I am not able to find my serial/product key, it is not in my emails, and I threw away my box. Can my problem be solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-is-lost/6f172b68-0400-480e-b424-eac833b2b55f
  7. Lost my product key

Lost my product key: I don't have my windows product key anymore and its asking me to relicence my windows .. It won't let me get past the product key entry point with zero other options. I now can't open email or any of my office applications. I have no idea what to do next. Anyone help on...
  8. LOST MY PRODUCT KEY

LOST MY PRODUCT KEY: Am trying to activate my windows for the first time and i lost my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-product-key/52490037-e26c-4227-bbf9-12d67939a4f0
  9. Lost my product key

Lost my product key: I need your help. Don’t know where to find it. Thank you, S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-product-key/74c897be-52fe-45c1-aa1c-111d9897ef98"
  10. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i lost my windows 10 activation key