Windows 10: i lost my screen mouse

Discus and support i lost my screen mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; where is my mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-screen-mouse/ad2d4d97-fcfc-4e23-a536-22956921c9ee Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bigsky guy, Mar 24, 2020.

1. i lost my screen mouse

where is my mouse

:)

bigsky guy, Mar 24, 2020

2. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 24, 2020
  4. i lost my screen mouse

Wandering mouse

Hi,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to adjust the mouse speed and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type mouse on the search bar and select Mouse and touchpad settings.
    • Select Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Select Pointer Options and adjust the mouse speed under Motion.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

i lost my screen mouse

1. i lost my screen mouse - Similar Threads - lost screen mouse

2. Bluetooth mouse lost connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse lost connection: Recently I purchased a Microsoft ergonomic mouse Model# 222-00060 connects directly to computer without a Bluetooth dongle. I was using it successfully for a few weeks until it disconnected and I am now unable to reconnect. Now the Bluetooth on off switch in Bluetooth...
  3. mouse settings lost

in Windows 10 Support
    mouse settings lost: Hi everyone, I have two computers, a desktop and a laptot, both are running Windows 10 Pro ver. 20H2 and both have the same problem. I set the mouse pointer on a black one and saved the configuration, but, after each login (for example when windows asks for admin credentials...
  4. Lost control of mouse and touch screen on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost control of mouse and touch screen on laptop: Hi all, So, I am using a Dell touchscreen Latitude E5450 for work.. I swap between this and desktop so my laptop sometimes sits down for a while. Today, my screen started switching between windows and it appeared as if somehow there was a miscommunication/conflict...
  5. i lost y bluetooth, then i cannot connect my mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i lost y bluetooth, then i cannot connect my mouse: i lost my bluetooth in my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-y-bluetooth-then-i-cannot-connect-my-mouse/ed1cadd1-beb1-4f6a-9f17-82d7552787d6
  6. my mouse is lost.... AGAIN!!!

my mouse is lost.... AGAIN!!!: So, once again my mouse has disappeared when I got the update. Every time i get the current update my mouse, the drivers, and the option to even have a mouse in the "Device Manager" goes away. EVERY TIME That's right, every time an update slips through when i turn off...
  7. lost my display screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lost my display screen: I canr get chrome bow my whole screen changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-display-screen/a3d02da8-e52f-47be-9647-c29cd9d1bf18
  8. I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse

I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse: Hello! As the title says, I have recently lost the USB receiver that works with my Microsoft Touch Mouse. I have read in many places that the USB receivers are paired from factory to their mouse, but I want to think there is still hope. So is there any way to make it usable...
  9. Mouse receiver lost

Mouse receiver lost: My computer quit and I forgot to take my mouse receiver out before taking it to dump. Can I get a new receiver for it. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-receiver-lost/30f41057-9629-4714-aa59-3eb8ba5368c9
  10. Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen: Hi, My Surface Book running up to date Win10 has developed the subject problem. It starts after some period from 5 minutes to about 1 hour. Both the mouse and the touchscreen stop working. Shutting down using the power button and restarting solves it for a while. Any clues...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost my mouse on windows screen