Windows 10: I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

Discus and support I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was facing problem last night I was working on my Surface laptop 3 I downloaded the iCloud Drive App from Microsoft Store after using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Faiz Qureshi, Aug 31, 2023.

1. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

Hello everyone, I was facing problem last night I was working on my Surface laptop 3 I downloaded the iCloud Drive App from Microsoft Store after using the app and configured in user profile in C Drive. I lost all of my data and file which is important to me but some of app are there, I need help those data are very important to me. How can I retrieve my old data?PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I WAS IN SO MUCH STRESSED.

:)

Faiz Qureshi, Aug 31, 2023

2. File Lost!!

I had that happen once where I lost a file that was too big to recover, and I couldn't find a utility that could do it, either . . .

I ended up having to take the HDD to CompUSA and have them retrieve the lost info *Eek! I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files. :eek:

imperialreign, Aug 31, 2023
  3. Lost data files

Hi.

After the Windows 1809 update, many people have lost their files. I suggest reverting the update if you desire.

To get the files back, use a program called Recuva:
    https://www.****/recuva

This program is endorsed by many other experts and advisors to get your data back that 1809 deleted.

Please keep me updated on the situation

Zackary Vanosdol, Aug 31, 2023
  4. Jay Jap Win User

I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

Lost data

Hello AlisonEllett,

There are multiple possible reasons why your files would go missing. To assist you with your concern, I would suggest that you check your Recycle Bin and open File Explorer to search for the missing files to see if it will show up.

Since we do not have a back up for your files, you can perform the steps in this
    article on how to find lost files after a Windows 10 update.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 31, 2023
Thema:

I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

1. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files. - Similar Threads - Lost Surface personal

2. Lost all the files on my personal OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all the files on my personal OneDrive: A couple of days ago, I had to create a new Office365 account for a university course I'm taking. Today, I went to work on a video project in Wondershare Filmora, which default saves everything to my personal OneDrive Documents folder, and all my projects and backups are...
  3. Lost all the files on my personal OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all the files on my personal OneDrive: A couple of days ago, I had to create a new Office365 account for a university course I'm taking. Today, I went to work on a video project in Wondershare Filmora, which default saves everything to my personal OneDrive Documents folder, and all my projects and backups are...
  4. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  5. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  6. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.: Hello everyone, I was facing problem last night I was working on my Surface laptop 3 I downloaded the iCloud Drive App from Microsoft Store after using the app and configured in user profile in C Drive. I lost all of my data and file which is important to me but some of app...
  8. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.: Hello everyone, I was facing problem last night I was working on my Surface laptop 3 I downloaded the iCloud Drive App from Microsoft Store after using the app and configured in user profile in C Drive. I lost all of my data and file which is important to me but some of app...
  9. All Data Lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Data Lost: I, like many others lost all my files and data during a Windows update. Even after spending money on file recovery software, I am still screwed. Why does microsoft not provide some type of progam to recover this data since their updates cause the issues?...
  10. Lost all my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my data: Hi I had the issue of logging on my windows 10 account and i got the message saying "you've been signed out of the profile and logged on a temporary profile". I checked for solutions online and one was to edit registry and deleted temp user registry rename the one with...