Windows 10: I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY

Discus and support I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; PLEASE TELL HELP MOHAN KR TIWARI <PII removed>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VICOFASHION, Jul 12, 2019.

1. I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY

PLEASE TELL HELP

MOHAN KR TIWARI

<PII removed>

:)

VICOFASHION, Jul 12, 2019
  2. FX-GMC Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Jul 12, 2019
  3. tigger Win User

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Jul 12, 2019
  4. tigger Win User

I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY

I was considering buying a WMC pro add on for my windows 8.1 pro install, but have googled and found some people had trouble activating it. Has anyone on here got any experience with this.

As to my install, I have a real Windows 8 pro key. So I installed windows 8 pro using a MSDN retail .iso which was activated soon as it finished installing , then I updated to .1 pro.

When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key, I have read some people have had trouble activating it, now mine activates from windows, I hate doing the phone activation crap, so I don't want to have to do that after the WMC add on finishes installing.

The question is, what happens to my windows 8 pro key, is it still usable? and how would i go about if I had to reinstall? would it have to be-

Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?

Thanks guys

Tigger

tigger, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY

1. I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY - Similar Threads - LOST WINDOW PRO

2. i have lost my activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have lost my activation key: i have lost my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-activation-key/d8f7474f-74e7-4c4f-8247-9a153cf4e6f8
  3. i have lost my activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have lost my activation key: i have lost my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-activation-key/d8f7474f-74e7-4c4f-8247-9a153cf4e6f8
  4. Lost windows pro activation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost windows pro activation?: Recently I've done a windows 11 pro installation on my secondary hdd of my dekstop via rufus bootable extended win11 install non tpm..method.My Primary hdd had windows 10 pro OEM activated in it..Later i disconnected 2ndry hdd due to some graphical errors during booting on...
  5. Lost windows pro activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost windows pro activation?: Recently I've done a windows 11 pro installation on my secondary hdd of my dekstop via rufus bootable extended win11 install non tpm..method.My Primary hdd had windows 10 pro OEM activated in it..Later i disconnected 2ndry hdd due to some graphical errors during booting on...
  6. Lost Windows 10 Activation Key

Lost Windows 10 Activation Key: Hi, I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home product off of Amazon, complete in box. I didn't realize the activation key was on paper in the box and threw it all away. When I inserted the activation media, it prompted me with the watermark in the bottom right corner asking for...
  7. Activate Windows 10 if I lost my product Key

Activate Windows 10 if I lost my product Key: Hello I had someone install Windows 10 for me after I had some PC troubles. It now wants me to activate the Windows, but I lost the product key. It was also not installed under my windows login, but the previous version, which was Windows 7, was. What can I do?...
  8. Windows 10 Activation Key Lost

Windows 10 Activation Key Lost: Hello, I recently upgraded my computers motherboard, cpu, and ram. I've had problems with windows in the past, the most recent issue prior to windows randomly deactivating during a game of Borderlands 3 last night was when my SSD that came with my pre-build kicked the bucket....
  9. lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help

lost my windows 10 pro activation key pls help: please my window 10 pro is requesting activation please how do i get it back please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-windows-10-pro-activation-key-pls-help/43226f22-c990-46a6-a27a-9f06895da648"
  10. Windows 10 pro activation lost

Windows 10 pro activation lost: One year ago I bought an Asus Notebook with preinstalled Windows 10 Home which I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro (upgrade bought in the Microsoft store). The activation of Windows 10 Pro worked with no problems. After one year without any problems I now get the message "Activate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i lost my windows 10 activation key

2. lost windows 10 activation key

3. i lost my windows 10 pro activation key