Windows 10: I lost my Windows 10 product key, but I still have the USB drive.

Discus and support I lost my Windows 10 product key, but I still have the USB drive. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! I had fairly recently purchased Windows 10 operating system in a usb through Amazon in order to use on a PC that I was building. It arrived just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChandaJB, Aug 15, 2020.

1. ChandaJB Win User

I lost my Windows 10 product key, but I still have the USB drive.

Hi! I had fairly recently purchased Windows 10 operating system in a usb through Amazon in order to use on a PC that I was building. It arrived just fine, and everything was in the box as it was intended to be. My brother and I ended up building the PC, but there were some faulty parts so we had to post-pone the build. Well recently we actually managed to get the thing built, and after we slipped the USB in, we realized that we didn't have the product key. It's either lost, or it got thrown away when we were clearing up the desk area after our first attempt at the build. I'm asking for some help, because I don't have the funds to just go out and buy a new Windows 10 OS for $130.

:)

ChandaJB, Aug 15, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

jmcslob, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 15, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Active Media Products Debuts MotKey Key Shaped USB Drive

Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today announced the new MotKey key-shaped USB 2.0 drive. This key drive is available today in 4GB and 8GB capacities.

Styled after a car key, this key drive will blend in on any keyring while accommodating up to 8GB of data. "The MotKey is shock- and scratch-resistant, and will look cool on any keychain", commented Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. This product is compatible with Windows, Linux and OS X. It measures just 2.9 x 1.2 x 0.5 inches (73 x 30 x 13 mm). AMP includes a keyring and cord with the MotKey.

I lost my Windows 10 product key, but I still have the USB drive. 29b_thm.jpg

I lost my Windows 10 product key, but I still have the USB drive. 29c_thm.jpg

I lost my Windows 10 product key, but I still have the USB drive. 29d_thm.jpg

The 8GB model will hold up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. Both 4GB and 8GB MotKey USB drives are available now through Amazon worldwide starting at $14.95.

I lost my Windows 10 product key, but I still have the USB drive. 29a_thm.jpg

btarunr, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

1. I lost my Windows 10 product key, but I still have the USB drive. - Similar Threads - lost product key

2. Have product key, lost my thumb drive when I moved

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Have product key, lost my thumb drive when I moved: So just to reiterate I do have my product key, I don't want to spend the hundred bucks again to rebuy a product I already have so is it possible I can download the Windows 10 installation files somewhere? I have googled and I found a link once and then I sneezed and...
  3. Have product key, lost my thumb drive when I moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have product key, lost my thumb drive when I moved: So just to reiterate I do have my product key, I don't want to spend the hundred bucks again to rebuy a product I already have so is it possible I can download the Windows 10 installation files somewhere? I have googled and I found a link once and then I sneezed and...
  4. Have product key, lost my thumb drive when I moved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I lost my windows product keys.

I lost my windows product keys.: Last night, it tried to update windows but failed. The next morning, I got BSOD non-stop. Then I ran a hardware check and clean windows reinstall. After that, I got a message telling me that my windows aren't activated even though I activated it before....
  6. i lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost my product key: hi okay so im only 12 y/o and i do not have the box for my product key , i threw it away and i dont know how to acctivate my microsoft, my parents also dont know where its at so idk what to do , do i have to go to fixing shop to find it cause i diont have it and im scared?...
  7. i have lost the product key

i have lost the product key: I have lost the product key but I got the product id how can I get the productkey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-the-product-key/8b2dc402-3a3a-41fa-8b25-d5ed999e392e
  8. Lost USB Product Key

Lost USB Product Key: Hello. Back in Feb. of 2018, I purchased a Win 10 Home USB installer, which I used to install Windows on my Mac. I recently had my hard drive die and had it replaced, but I can't find my USB installer with the product key. Is there any way, short of buying another key, to...
  9. I lost my product key

I lost my product key: Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key/bce014b1-268b-4bc7-9b53-9c9a831967d0"
  10. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....