Windows 10: I lost my windows 10

Discus and support I lost my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I re-install my windows 10. I went to recovery and installed to original settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marruzal45, Mar 1, 2020.

1. I lost my windows 10

How do I re-install my windows 10. I went to recovery and installed to original settings.

:)

marruzal45, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I lost my windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

I lost my windows 10

1. I lost my windows 10 - Similar Threads - lost

2. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  3. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  4. lost access to Advanced threat & detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost access to Advanced threat & detection: Hello,Following a reset of my laptop, I no longer have access to Advanced Threat & Detection on my personal laptop. I can’t perform scans or take action to remediate possible issues.After the reset, I encountered a strange issue. After the first reset, I was asked to register...
  5. lost access to Advanced threat & detection

lost access to Advanced threat & detection: Hello,Following a reset of my laptop, I no longer have access to Advanced Threat & Detection on my personal laptop. I can’t perform scans or take action to remediate possible issues.After the reset, I encountered a strange issue. After the first reset, I was asked to register...
  6. I lost my task bar how do I restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my task bar how do I restore: I lost my task bar how do I restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-task-bar-how-do-i-restore/87613d02-cb53-4124-bd1f-07366a202558
  7. I lost my task bar how do I restore

I lost my task bar how do I restore: I lost my task bar how do I restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-task-bar-how-do-i-restore/87613d02-cb53-4124-bd1f-07366a202558
  8. How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.: I have an ASUS ROG Strix Windows 11 and for around 5 months now, I've been stuck without administrator access. I can't give permissions to any apps on my computer because when I am asked to, the "yes" button does not show up. There is only one account on my device and there...
  9. How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.

How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.: I have an ASUS ROG Strix Windows 11 and for around 5 months now, I've been stuck without administrator access. I can't give permissions to any apps on my computer because when I am asked to, the "yes" button does not show up. There is only one account on my device and there...
  10. After update in Win 11 Lost taskbar, start button,and functionality of Windows button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update in Win 11 Lost taskbar, start button,and functionality of Windows button.: Tried all suggestion for standard fixes including restoring to previous state which happened to be after the problem. .settings will not come up, Task manager freezes,lost functionality in Firefix but not Chrome. can't get to updates to try and reinstall.Suggestions please...