Windows 10: I lost my windows 10

Discus and support I lost my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I re-install my windows 10. I went to recovery and installed to original settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marruzal45, Mar 1, 2020.

1. I lost my windows 10

How do I re-install my windows 10. I went to recovery and installed to original settings.

:)

marruzal45, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I lost my windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

I lost my windows 10

1. I lost my windows 10 - Similar Threads - lost

2. Lost all documents pictures, saved games files after the Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all documents pictures, saved games files after the Windows 10 update: After the update was finished which took few hours when I opened my laptop and logged in to my existing account, everything was different. The complete desktop layout was changed, desktop icons missing, everything was misplaced, etc. I tried doing the This PC>Local Disk...
  3. Windows 10 was upgraded without my approval.I have lost One Driver ability to download pics...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 was upgraded without my approval.I have lost One Driver ability to download pics...: Windows 10 was upgraded recently without my approval.My One Drive device will no longer download pictures from my memory card to my laptop.When I insert memory card,instead of message looking for pictures to download,I get a message SDHCE:Choose what happens.What is this...
  4. Lost Desktop Wallpaper, along with right click ability on desktop - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Desktop Wallpaper, along with right click ability on desktop - Windows 10: Hi All Windows 10 Gurus, can anyone please help me? I had Windows 10 running on my Lenovo Mix 510 Tablet for a couple of years - working fine. This week though I have lost my Desktop Slide Show AND the ability to right click on the Desktop screen. I should say that I do...
  5. Lost "Desktop" System Folder in Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost "Desktop" System Folder in Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Hi There, I've lost the "Desktop" System Folder in Navigation Pane in File Explorer while relocating storage location to OneDrive. I moved "Pictures" & "Documents" folder locations to OneDrive okay. See attached photo for explanation of problem. I used the following method...
  6. lost a logon option for a user loon when gettingupgraded to windows 10, how do I recover it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost a logon option for a user loon when gettingupgraded to windows 10, how do I recover it: lost a logon option for a user loon when gettingupgraded to windows 10, how do I recover it...can see user profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-a-logon-option-for-a-user-loon-when/a2af0cbc-2e2a-4b01-b891-33d901174323
  7. Are you kidding me? No way to recover from lost local password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Are you kidding me? No way to recover from lost local password: Used msconfig to reboot in safe mode. Windows 10 says my password is wrong. I've been using a PIN code for years. Is there really no way to get out of this loop? bcdedit tricks don't work; it can't access the bcd file....
  8. Changed hardware - lost activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed hardware - lost activation key: Hello, Hope someone can assist. My computer suddenly stopped working after running a Windows update. I had isolated the issue to a fried motherboard. Got a new motherboard, cpu, memory etc. Got everything up and running and now I have an issue with needing to activate...
  9. Lost word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost word document: I saved a word document with notes for my dissertation several months ago and have since opened it several times, i would open it by accessing recent world documents as shown below. I am not 100% sure i saved it on to onedrive, however I know it was saved and i could access...
  10. I suddenly lost sound and can't open audio file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I suddenly lost sound and can't open audio file: Hi, In the middle on the night, when i was normally using my PC, for not visable reason i lost sound and possibility to open most of audio. -For now on only program that have working sound is MS Teams(call working pretty well). -Can't open any audio File in WMP -Can't open...