Windows 10: I lost my Windows Live Calendar after a Windows 10 update, how do I get it back?

Discus and support I lost my Windows Live Calendar after a Windows 10 update, how do I get it back? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been getting prompts about how I was not up-to-date with security updates, so I downloaded the Windows 10 update and now My Windows Mail Live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KimWebb1, Sep 15, 2021.

1. KimWebb1 Win User

I lost my Windows Live Calendar after a Windows 10 update, how do I get it back?

I have been getting prompts about how I was not up-to-date with security updates, so I downloaded the Windows 10 update and now My Windows Mail Live items are gone. I really want the Calendar back, I have a lot of stuff on it that I depend on. I have tried several times to uninstall the update and set a new restore point to before the update, but nothing works. I admit I am extremely computer illiterate, but I really really want that Windows Live Calendar back. Can anyone help me?

:)

KimWebb1, Sep 15, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

I lost my Windows Live Calendar after a Windows 10 update, how do I get it back? 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Homer345 Win User
    I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail????
    Ev

Homer345, Sep 15, 2021
  4. I lost my Windows Live Calendar after a Windows 10 update, how do I get it back?

Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Also known as "what comes standard on Windows Phone 7." It is becoming more and more abundantly clear that Windows 8's goal is to merge desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone OS into one. I smell a disaster approaching.

At first, I thought yes. Then I thought about it and concluded no. GFWL is more than just a name--it is a certification/branding program. If anything GFWL in Windows 8 might be renamed to Xbox Live or something: same service, different name. Windows Phone 7 more or less does this and all the above changes pretty much mirror Windows Phone 7.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

I lost my Windows Live Calendar after a Windows 10 update, how do I get it back?

1. I lost my Windows Live Calendar after a Windows 10 update, how do I get it back? - Similar Threads - lost Live Calendar

2. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  3. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  4. Windows Live Mail Lost subfolders after uninstalling/reinstalling - how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail Lost subfolders after uninstalling/reinstalling - how do I get them back?: Yesterday I was trying to resolve some issues with my emails, and my email hosting provider told me to uninstall/reinstall my inbox in Windows Live Mail on my laptop.I did a full back up with my hosting provider prior, but it did not capture my subfolders which seemingly must...
  5. Windows Live Mail Lost subfolders after uninstalling/reinstalling - how do I get them back?

Windows Live Mail Lost subfolders after uninstalling/reinstalling - how do I get them back?: Yesterday I was trying to resolve some issues with my emails, and my email hosting provider told me to uninstall/reinstall my inbox in Windows Live Mail on my laptop.I did a full back up with my hosting provider prior, but it did not capture my subfolders which seemingly must...
  6. How do I get the built-in calendar back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the built-in calendar back?: Some time ago, I uninstalled the windows 10 built-in calendar, and I cannot find an app thats just the built-in calendar.Subtopic is set to news because calendar isn't there...
  7. How do I get the built-in calendar back?

How do I get the built-in calendar back?: Some time ago, I uninstalled the windows 10 built-in calendar, and I cannot find an app thats just the built-in calendar.Subtopic is set to news because calendar isn't there...
  8. How do I get my calendar dates back?

How do I get my calendar dates back?: All the scheduled events in my calendar have just disappeared. It says they cannot show them, but my account provider still has them. What does that mean? Microsoft IS my account provider. Can someone please help with this. I had a lot of appts and such scheduled that...
  9. Lost My CALENDAR? I think I deleted it by accident? HOW do I get it back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost My CALENDAR? I think I deleted it by accident? HOW do I get it back: So yesterday I was TRYING to speed up my Acer Laptop, & was deleting all rubbish from the Windows Start Panel that I never use, and I have suddenly realised today that I have deleted my HIGHLY IMPORTANT Windows Calendar. It has hundreds of phone numbers in it and jobs...
  10. How do I get back the live tiles?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get back the live tiles?: I am using Insider Preview version of Windows 10 and suddenly the live tiles feature has disappeared*Mad. How do I get it back? I have screen captured how my screen looks: http://hodentek.blogspot.com/2016/05...indows-10.html 49662