Windows 10: I lost my windows product keys.

Discus and support I lost my windows product keys. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Last night, it tried to update windows but failed. The next morning, I got BSOD non-stop. Then I ran a hardware check and clean windows reinstall.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pongpanot Pitugboot, Mar 25, 2021.

1. I lost my windows product keys.

Last night, it tried to update windows but failed. The next morning, I got BSOD non-stop. Then I ran a hardware check and clean windows reinstall. After that, I got a message telling me that my windows aren't activated even though I activated it before.

:)

Pongpanot Pitugboot, Mar 25, 2021

2. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data...

Nimra Imam, Mar 25, 2021
  3. NDIBEMADU Win User
    Lost of Product Key

I bought my Laptop in July 2015 with the Home and Student Microsoft Word. When I refreshed my computer I lost the Product key and I could not find the CD that contain the product key. What shall I do please suggest and help.

NDIBEMADU, Mar 25, 2021
  4. I lost my windows product keys.

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

I lost my windows product keys.

1. I lost my windows product keys. - Similar Threads - lost product keys

2. Lost my windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my windows product key: I'm trying to find a way to possibly find my product key cause I lost mine and it may be gone for good it was a physical copy of windows 10 home and I lost it the product key sticker has been lost for a long time and I only have my cd and I was trying to reinstall my PC using...
  3. Lost my windows product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost my windows product key: I'm trying to find a way to possibly find my product key cause I lost mine and it may be gone for good it was a physical copy of windows 10 home and I lost it the product key sticker has been lost for a long time and I only have my cd and I was trying to reinstall my PC using...
  4. i lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost my product key: hi okay so im only 12 y/o and i do not have the box for my product key , i threw it away and i dont know how to acctivate my microsoft, my parents also dont know where its at so idk what to do , do i have to go to fixing shop to find it cause i diont have it and im scared?...
  5. My product key is lost.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My product key is lost.: I am not able to find my serial/product key, it is not in my emails, and I threw away my box. Can my problem be solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-is-lost/6f172b68-0400-480e-b424-eac833b2b55f
  6. Lost my product key

Lost my product key: I don't have my windows product key anymore and its asking me to relicence my windows .. It won't let me get past the product key entry point with zero other options. I now can't open email or any of my office applications. I have no idea what to do next. Anyone help on...
  7. LOST MY PRODUCT KEY

LOST MY PRODUCT KEY: Am trying to activate my windows for the first time and i lost my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-product-key/52490037-e26c-4227-bbf9-12d67939a4f0
  8. Lost my product key

Lost my product key: I need your help. Don’t know where to find it. Thank you, S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-product-key/74c897be-52fe-45c1-aa1c-111d9897ef98"
  9. I lost my product key

I lost my product key: Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key/bce014b1-268b-4bc7-9b53-9c9a831967d0"
  10. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....