Windows 10: I lost Network

Discus and support I lost Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried everything to try and get it back but I am on a HP pavilion 500-000 and it cant get internet unless a Ethernet cable is plugged in. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NicholisPerez, May 13, 2020.

1. I lost Network

I have tried everything to try and get it back but I am on a HP pavilion 500-000 and it cant get internet unless a Ethernet cable is plugged in. I check in device manager and its not there just the ethernet device is there. I have a rt5390 device for network and checked In the desktop to see if it was there and it was. I cannot find anywhere to find where to redownload or get back it for device manager. I have went on Hp support to find the driver there but no luck. I need to get network back for school.

Please HELP.

:)

NicholisPerez, May 13, 2020

2. Network connection lost - but still there

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when network drivers are not updated.

I suggest you try updating your network adapters and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 13, 2020
  3. Steeboo Win User
    Network connection lost - but still there

Latest drivers already installed !!

Steeboo, May 13, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

I lost Network

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, May 13, 2020
Thema:

I lost Network

1. I lost Network - Similar Threads - lost Network

2. Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.: Dell PC, Windows 11 ver 23H2. I lost my internet connection while setting up a new Brother laser printer. PC said “Can’t reach the default gateway. Network connection quality might be low.” But the quality is “full bars” and my phone and pad connect great to the extender. I...
  3. Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.: Dell PC, Windows 11 ver 23H2. I lost my internet connection while setting up a new Brother laser printer. PC said “Can’t reach the default gateway. Network connection quality might be low.” But the quality is “full bars” and my phone and pad connect great to the extender. I...
  4. Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless: Hi, I usually close the lid of my laptop at the end of the day to hibernate it. After about two months ago, sometimes when I start working I don't have internet, and I need to restart my laptop.The Adpater details are:Driver Provider: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless...
  5. Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless

Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless: Hi, I usually close the lid of my laptop at the end of the day to hibernate it. After about two months ago, sometimes when I start working I don't have internet, and I need to restart my laptop.The Adpater details are:Driver Provider: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless...
  6. Lost network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost network: In my computer I have the main broadband hub with the main internet provider and an extender. My computer always connects to the extender and the main provider never appears as an option. I managed to change its priority to 1 but the computer still connects to the extender....
  7. Lost network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost network: In my computer I have the main broadband hub with the main internet provider and an extender. My computer always connects to the extender and the main provider never appears as an option. I managed to change its priority to 1 but the computer still connects to the extender....
  8. Lost network

9. Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless

Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless: Hi,I usually close the lid of my laptop at the end of the day to hibernate it.After about one month, sometimes when I start working I don't have internet, and I need to restart my laptop.The Adpater details are:Driver Provider: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network...
  10. Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless: Hi,I usually close the lid of my laptop at the end of the day to hibernate it.After about one month, sometimes when I start working I don't have internet, and I need to restart my laptop.The Adpater details are:Driver Provider: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network...