Windows 10: I lost one music Playlist from my itunes Library and I need to recover it

Discus and support I lost one music Playlist from my itunes Library and I need to recover it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I lost one Music Playlist from my itunes Music Library. How do I recover it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharlieCabrera, May 24, 2019.

1. I lost one music Playlist from my itunes Library and I need to recover it

Hi there,

I lost one Music Playlist from my itunes Music Library. How do I recover it ?

:)

CharlieCabrera, May 24, 2019

2. Adding iTunes playlist(s) to Groove Music

So I have done those steps...it's added all my music again, as before, but the playlists that have synced are the ones I created in Groove myself.

I added a few songs to the Flamenco playlist from the Groove library, which Groove synced from iTunes. All my music is there in the Groove music library except the iTunes playlists.

Your patience and determination astounds me.

elitova1707, May 24, 2019
  3. Transferring .m3u playlist from Nokia Music *to* iTunes?

I had a recent disaster, during which my entire iTunes music folder got deleted.

Thankfully, a good deal of it was synchronised with Nokia Music on my N78 by way of an 8GB microSD card and Nokia Multimedia Transfer on the Mac.

I have had no problem in recreating an iTunes library and transferring all the music back in, simply by using the SD card as the source for adding music to the new library (i.e. manual file transfer)

However, playlists are a different matter. On the N78, the playlists are still there, working nicely. I have a folder entitled "iTunes playlists" on the SD card, which contains all my playlists in .m3u format. Trying to import these using iTunes results
    in empty playlists.

Before I start the arduous task of recreating all these playlists one by one, I thought I'd check and see if anyone had ever managed to synchronise playlists in the
    other direction, i.e. from Nokia Music to iTunes?

I appreciate this may require a full re-synchronisation of the music from the phone. I use both Mac and PC, so if it's possible with either, please let me know.

Thanks for any advice

Giles

drfrot---01, May 24, 2019
  4. I lost one music Playlist from my itunes Library and I need to recover it

Transferring music held in an Itunes playlist to a Nokia 5800

Hi

I am the proud owner of a new Nokia 5800. I use Itunes to manage my all MP3 music library. I have created a playlist called Nokia but cannot for the life of me work out how to transfer it across to the phone

I am a pc user - not a mac

I have watched the Nokia video How to Transfer media from iTunes with Nokia Media Transfer « Smartphones :: Gadget Hacks

Looks simple to do except there is not transfer icon on my 8.2.1.6 version of Itunes

i have connected my phone to my pc and Nokia Music allows me to transfer folders of music. I want to transfer an existing Itunes play list - and ideally keep it synched so that if I add tunes to the Nokia playlist, these are transferred.

Can this be done?

richardjyoung---01, May 24, 2019
Thema:

I lost one music Playlist from my itunes Library and I need to recover it

1. I lost one music Playlist from my itunes Library and I need to recover it - Similar Threads - lost music Playlist

2. Groove Music syncing some of my music from my Music library into one "Unknown Album".

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music syncing some of my music from my Music library into one "Unknown Album".: I tried everything: Resetting database by deleting all files from Database folder Resetting app itself Re-adding Music library folder Changing the location of my music library and then adding The metadata that was synced to "Unknown album" (album artist, artist name,...
  3. Music Playlists

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music Playlists: I have a couple of hundred playlists. They are customized to show "Artist" "Genre" & "Length" only. When I changed my folder icon they all went back to showing all the columns I don't need! I have tried but failed to find a way to customize all my playlists in bulk! If...
  4. How to Transfer iTunes Playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Transfer iTunes Playlist: What's the best way to transfer an iTunes playlist to Spotify and Google Play Music? 150460
  5. my music library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my music library: I just purchased Microsoft Personal 365 One Drive. I have 120gb music I have downloaded from discs into my computer which is managed by itunes. I want to have all this music available to me on my phone or on a remote laptop. Will OneDrive show and access my music library?...
  6. Recover music library in media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover music library in media player: I reinstalled windows 10 and lost all my music in my media player library how can I get them back please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-music-library-in-media-player/4e9a94c1-e0c8-432d-96a1-bb3ddcae2181
  7. how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?: How do I transfer music from Windows media player to an apple nano MP3 player or to the iTunes library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-music-from-windows-media-player/414761ff-c0f7-4584-ba39-f6b8e3299897
  8. Groove Music and iTunes playlists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music and iTunes playlists: I think I figured this out! Via iTunes export your playlist in .m3u format, as long as you are "watching" a directory with an .m3u they will auto-magically show up in Groove Music. I did have to reset the app to make it look in that directory again, but it worked for me....
  9. My Music Playlists

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Music Playlists: I had Music Playlists of 1950/60s Music, 1970s Music, 1980s Music, 1990s Music, 2000s + Music , Brass Band Music, Christmas Music. These have all disappeared from my music library. Why/where has the music gone gone? the playlists are still there but all the music has gone!!!...
  10. I lost windows and need a way to recover it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost windows and need a way to recover it.: So for a year, I had a new computer, which came with windows 10. And I used it normally, allowed upgrades, and didn't install weird and unknown programs. Still, one day, the computer started updating, like it sometimes does. But suddenly, in the middle of the upgrade, the...