Windows 10: I LOST PASSWORD/how can i fix it?

Discus and support I LOST PASSWORD/how can i fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY COMPUTER LOST PASSWORD/how can i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PAMELA1B, Jul 12, 2020.

1. PAMELA1B Win User

I LOST PASSWORD/how can i fix it?

I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY COMPUTER LOST PASSWORD/how can i fix it?

:)

PAMELA1B, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Dutch Win User

How can I get Edge to retain one of my passwords that it won't hold?

Ever since the latest update a few days ago, Edge no longer remembers my eBay password even though in Settings, Advanced Settings, Manage Passwords, "save passwords" is selected, and even though eBay is listed in the saved password list. Each time I login to eBay, I have to again select "save password" but Edge doesn't remember it when I later return to eBay. Edge does remember all my other passwords, except for eBay.
    Has this happened to anyone else, and any suggestions how to fix this?
    Thanks.

Dutch, Jul 12, 2020
  3. MCK
    mck Win User
    How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

4. Kyhi Win User

I forgot my bios password- How I can reset it?

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.. So lets not forget that... I forget my phone numbers, sometimes...
    And have a password list text file on my PC to help remind me of all my passwords... so if I lost that list - i'm sunk or in the same boat with yea...

Thema:

1. I LOST PASSWORD/how can i fix it? - Similar Threads - LOST PASSWORD fix

2. I lost my connection to OneDrive, error Ox800704cf, how can I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my connection to OneDrive, error Ox800704cf, how can I fix?: I've lost my connection to OneDrive, error message says no Internet connection, but I do have Internet when in other applications. No printscreen ability either. Error code Ox800704cfd7e8dc9f-3e96-000-df73-18d8963ed901...
  3. I lost my connection to OneDrive, error Ox800704cf, how can I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my connection to OneDrive, error Ox800704cf, how can I fix?: I've lost my connection to OneDrive, error message says no Internet connection, but I do have Internet when in other applications. No printscreen ability either. Error code Ox800704cfd7e8dc9f-3e96-000-df73-18d8963ed901...
  4. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this?: I want to Upgrade from Win10 to Win11, but I only can install the first 8% and then it says "error 0x80091007".How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this/e1f6e1d2-b8c7-4d0a-a121-8a1eacc77cc1
  5. How can i fix this

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can i fix this: How can i fix this? I tried reinstalled it and reseted it in Settings but it didnt help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this/2543276b-8f5d-4365-b42e-72ce3c9e4d36
  6. How can I fix this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I fix this: Recently I downloaded .NET framework and a new program in task manager uses 100% of my GPU. The file name is AddInProcess.exe and whenever I end the task it reopens and when I try to delete it says that I can't delete it because something called "TrustedInstaller" needs to...
  7. Lost password: how can I get code for reset? Can I talk with someone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost password: how can I get code for reset? Can I talk with someone?: I am locked out of my computer because I lost my password. I tried to get the codes for a password reset but they haven't been sending. Could I please chat with someone to reset my password?I'm not getting any options to chat with anyone on the microsoft support website....
  8. Lost password: how can I get code for reset? Can I talk with someone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost password: how can I get code for reset? Can I talk with someone?: I am locked out of my computer because I lost my password. I tried to get the codes for a password reset but they haven't been sending. Could I please chat with someone to reset my password?I'm not getting any options to chat with anyone on the microsoft support website....
  9. my administrator password is wrong how can i fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my administrator password is wrong how can i fix: I am the owner of this desktop .I bought it last week. I enabled administrator gave it a password. Then i disabled me Tom the user as administrator. now w10pro will not accept the password I gave The administrator so I can only use this machine as local user and can not...
  10. How can i fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Extra_Acid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfwpza/how_can_i_fix_this/