Windows 10: I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer

Discus and support I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Before Restart >> [img] But i try to restarted explorer.exe after i got Windows explorer (Not Responding) i lost Nvidia and Realtek Speaker icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gunzorla, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Gunzorla Win User

I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer

Before Restart >>
    I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer [​IMG]

But i try to restarted explorer.exe after i got Windows explorer (Not Responding) i lost Nvidia and Realtek Speaker icon
    I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer [​IMG]

Can someone help me. i dont want to Sign out and Sign in to fix this issue because explorer.exe keep self restarted. i dont know why

:)

Gunzorla, Jul 3, 2019

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 3, 2019
  4. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer - Similar Threads - lost startup icon

2. File Explorer Icon lost

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Icon lost: Hey guys! Today, I just switched on my pc, and I found out that the file explorer icon has been lost. I went to properties from the taskbar, and changed the icon I had an icon for backup, but when I applied it, still it remained the same- a paper with one corner folded....
  3. File Explorer Icon lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Icon lost: Hey guys! Today, I just switched on my pc, and I found out that the file explorer icon has been lost. I went to properties from the taskbar, and changed the icon I had an icon for backup, but when I applied it, still it remained the same- a paper with one corner folded....
  4. File Explorer Icon lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows explorer keeps restarting on some folders or at indexing and some times it restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer keeps restarting on some folders or at indexing and some times it restart...: Important note the explorer doesn't restart because of memory or an insufficient computer resources or due to an hardware problem because I have checked and here is what i have found on event viewer First type of logsFaulting application name: explorer.exe, version:...
  6. Windows explorer keeps restarting on some folders or at indexing and some times it restart...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer keeps restarting on some folders or at indexing and some times it restart...: Important note the explorer doesn't restart because of memory or an insufficient computer resources or due to an hardware problem because I have checked and here is what i have found on event viewer First type of logsFaulting application name: explorer.exe, version:...
  7. Some desktop icons not retaining their positions after restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some desktop icons not retaining their positions after restart: I'm in the middle of doing a few updates and troubleshooting steps for a couple unrelated issues, and this has cropped up in the process of doing so; whenever I restart my computer now, the icons on my desktop are always in the same location. See that smoothies.txt popped out...
  8. Some desktop icons are white on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Some desktop icons are white on startup: Hi everyone. I just installed Windows 10 Home on a brand new SSD (clean install) and I noticed that during every startup, some of my desktop icons are white. Immediately after, all the real icons shows up. All this happens very quickly, maybe in the space of a second or two....
  9. Help!! I lost some of the system icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!! I lost some of the system icon: Dear Everyone, I know I delete some of the system font. So it happen like the picture, how could I fix this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-lost-some-of-the-system-icon/4e02dbf0-a157-41e8-8793-5b0e095c1296
  10. Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization: Hi all, I had some issues with some app icons. At this photo, some icons have lost and I had "X" in personalization. [ATTACH] When I opened those apps, there were blank boxes instead of app icons on taskbar. This thing is really annoying, so please help me on this....