Windows 10: I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer

Discus and support I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Before Restart >> [img] But i try to restarted explorer.exe after i got Windows explorer (Not Responding) i lost Nvidia and Realtek Speaker icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gunzorla, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Gunzorla Win User

I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer

Before Restart >>
    I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer [​IMG]

But i try to restarted explorer.exe after i got Windows explorer (Not Responding) i lost Nvidia and Realtek Speaker icon
    I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer [​IMG]

Can someone help me. i dont want to Sign out and Sign in to fix this issue because explorer.exe keep self restarted. i dont know why

:)

Gunzorla, Jul 3, 2019

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 3, 2019
  4. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer - Similar Threads - lost startup icon

2. Desktop icons rearranging after explorer restarts/reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons rearranging after explorer restarts/reboot: Hi, My desktop icons keep rearranging after explorer restarts/reboots. My icons look like this after I arrange them [IMG] However, after I restart explorer/ reboot the computer, my icons look like this [ATTACH] The icons change their position Auto arrange icons is...
  3. Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization: Hi all, I had some issues with some app icons. At this photo, some icons have lost and I had "X" in personalization. [ATTACH] When I opened those apps, there were blank boxes instead of app icons on taskbar. This thing is really annoying, so please help me on this....
  4. Desktop / Explorer delay after restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop / Explorer delay after restarts: For some time now it's been taking > 30 seconds before Desktop or Explorer reacts. The desktop displays, and startup apps run, but tring to open an app or Windows Explorer, or interacting with the desktop is taking a strangely longer time than before. Is this part of new...
  5. one drive icon lost from file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive icon lost from file explorer: I have upgraded from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. After the upgrade the one drive logo that use to be displayed using file explorer is no longer visually available. It is not shown in the apps list or the task bar. I have upgraded a total of 3 identical systems. My...
  6. Synaptics off after restart explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics off after restart explorer: Hello everybody, have a nice day =]] I found a problem in my pc (Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ver 10586.104 [not insider]) that: When I start up computer, Synaptics startup too, and that what I want, but while playing some game, I have to adjust the resolution lower (HD), and...
  7. Windows 10 - slow startup after restart only

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - slow startup after restart only: Hi there, After upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10, when i shut down and boot my laptop windows startup pretty fast 8 sec and The login screen appears. However when i restart windows the bot went well it start to be slow in the loading screen with windows logo 10...
  8. After refresh, lost some apps including Store

in Windows 10 Support
    After refresh, lost some apps including Store: Have Insider Preview Build 16299.0 Had to do a refresh. Surprised, but it refreshed and still have the same build. However, Calendar, Camera, Mail, Messaging, Photos, Store not accessible. Have white line through them and do not function. Don't know why these 6 were...
  9. No icons on desktop after startup only

in Windows 10 Support
    No icons on desktop after startup only: I have a strange problem in Windows 10 Pro. After upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10 Pro my icons on the desktop are missing, but only at startup. If I rightclick on the desktop to get the menu up where i can refresh the screen(i don't click it though) then i click...
  10. Some MP4 Files Are Not Displaying Icons in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Some MP4 Files Are Not Displaying Icons in File Explorer: I've ripped several DVDs to MP4s. In Windows 10 - 64-bit file explorer, some of the icons for the MP4 files display as the movie poster and some of the icons appear as a snapshot of the 1st still (e.g. opening credits vs. movie poster). Is there a way to get all the MP4 icons...