Windows 10: I lost the curser...how do I get it back?

Discus and support I lost the curser...how do I get it back? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My curser froze and i turned my computer off. When i turned it back on there was no curser.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbbyRubin, Aug 24, 2020.

1. AbbyRubin Win User

I lost the curser...how do I get it back?

My curser froze and i turned my computer off. When i turned it back on there was no curser.

:)

AbbyRubin, Aug 24, 2020

2. curser and default

Dear Sheila,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Couple of questions before we proceed.

• Which windows are you using?
    • When was the last time this was working good?
    • Does this happen all time when system restarts?

Ankur Srivastava, Aug 25, 2020
  3. JLo1013 Win User
    Windows 10 curser placement

Within the last week or so (prior was fine), the curser doesn't line up with the icons in the start button. I know it's called something else, but I can't remember it. I have to move the curser down 2 places for it to highlight the one I want. Also, I
    don't have this problem within other applications such as my browser or within the list to the left, only the icons.

JLo1013, Aug 25, 2020
  4. I lost the curser...how do I get it back?

lost my curser on Windows 10

how to fix and restore curser

SharonMcGill1, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

I lost the curser...how do I get it back?

1. I lost the curser...how do I get it back? - Similar Threads - lost curser

2. I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...: After a recent Windows update, it seems like I've lost access to a partition on my external hard drive. This partition stored important files like work documents and personal photos. I'm worried about recovering it and accessing my data again. My computer runs on Windows....
  3. I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...: After a recent Windows update, it seems like I've lost access to a partition on my external hard drive. This partition stored important files like work documents and personal photos. I'm worried about recovering it and accessing my data again. My computer runs on Windows....
  4. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...: My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well....
  5. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...: My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well....
  6. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back: So, I reinstalled windows 2 months ago and ever since i been trying to recover data I lost. I tried data recovery softwares but they weren't showing my lost files. I was wonderingif there was a backup i could tap in because I remember creating a backup in cmd prompt. If...
  8. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back: So, I reinstalled windows 2 months ago and ever since i been trying to recover data I lost. I tried data recovery softwares but they weren't showing my lost files. I was wonderingif there was a backup i could tap in because I remember creating a backup in cmd prompt. If...
  9. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. lost my curser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost my curser on Windows 10: how to fix and restore curser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-curser-on-windows-10/fe1cc538-8896-4bda-b257-bb8bafbd13a8