Windows 10: I lost the progress of my Airpor City game in Microsoft Store Windows 10

Discus and support I lost the progress of my Airpor City game in Microsoft Store Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I formatted my PC and reinstalled my Game City Airport game from Game Insight through the Microsoft Store and with my Microsoft account. I was at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adauto Garcia, Dec 25, 2019.

1. I lost the progress of my Airpor City game in Microsoft Store Windows 10

Hi. I formatted my PC and reinstalled my Game City Airport game from Game Insight through the Microsoft Store and with my Microsoft account. I was at level 80 and with 800 qualifying stars. My ID was 04eimxxx3. I reinstalled the game but it starts from scratch, even logged in with my Microsoft account. How to recover lost progress ??? thankful

:)

Adauto Garcia, Dec 25, 2019

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Dec 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2019
  4. I lost the progress of my Airpor City game in Microsoft Store Windows 10

Windows 10 = Games, progress lost

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I've lost the ability to play an older game that I've played for nearly 12 years (even on Windows 8, it worked like a charm) AND I've lost paid progress on a newer game I downloaded from the Windows Store. This is very discouraging.
    I've read similar posts where Microsoft refers customers back to the game vendors for support. I'm not sure how "updating" should involve taking workability away. Shouldn't update mean "in addition to" existing features? I say for every update you should
    provide a simplified "un-update" process right along side your new product. I updated to Windows 10 in less than 20 clicks of the mouse. Uninstalling the update should be even easier. This way we don't have to "update" our expectations to a lower workability
    standard.

ThisIsAJokeButI'llTryItAnyway, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

I lost the progress of my Airpor City game in Microsoft Store Windows 10

1. I lost the progress of my Airpor City game in Microsoft Store Windows 10 - Similar Threads - lost progress Airpor

2. Lost all my world progress.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my world progress.: Hello! so i've been playing with a friend of mine on their world. and we have been playing for a while on it, i left the game to go do something in real life, i joined back and all my stuff was gone! i only had a locator map and thats it i had lots of late game stuff, elytra...
  3. Lost all my world progress.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all my world progress.: Hello! so i've been playing with a friend of mine on their world. and we have been playing for a while on it, i left the game to go do something in real life, i joined back and all my stuff was gone! i only had a locator map and thats it i had lots of late game stuff, elytra...
  4. Lost game progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost game progress: Hi, I downloaded March of Empires from the windows store some years ago and have been playing without trouble for years. Last month i decided to link it to my android phone to allow me to play in more places.. Still all good ... Two weeks ago my laptop died..... I got a...
  5. Microsoft game Hidden City

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft game Hidden City: Have been playing Hidden City for years, was even playing yesterday morning with no problems. Returned to game after lunch and it won't open. I get no error messages. I tap the game app and nothing happens. Have even gotten into the Microsoft Store app to open the game....
  6. Microsoft Wordament crashed - lost progress

Microsoft Wordament crashed - lost progress: Microsoft Wordament crashed twice my Windows 10 computer today build 18363 with the Blue Screen of Death not the first time but it has been while. This was the day following a Dell BIOS version update... After restarting from the crash, I was horrified to discover that my...
  7. New computer but lost progress in games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New computer but lost progress in games: is there a way to restore progress in games downloaded from Microsoft store? With steam it tied to the account but not with this, the game is my time at portia. Is there anyway to restore it, or am I just out of luck and need to begin a new game?...
  8. Hidden City Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City Game: Any one else having problems loading their game after new "Easter" objective? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-city-game/fa50c3ee-45e1-4084-9cfd-24014ecfc137
  9. Game completely reset and lost all progress

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game completely reset and lost all progress: A game I've been playing for a few months now and put a bit of money into, crashed while making an in-game purchase. I tried to launch the game a few times, only for it to keep crashing. When I was finally able to load the game, ALL of my progress was deleted. All the money I...
  10. Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games

Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games: Of late this game at some point hangs and then crashes. I am currently at level 191 and the only reason I mention that is this: If I Reset the app under the App Settings menu will I lose my status, items, data, etc. Also, when and if I do this should I do so offline? Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to restore game progress in airport city after windows reset