Windows 10: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

Discus and support I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MUKENDI KABONGO, Feb 25, 2024.

1. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING

:)

MUKENDI KABONGO, Feb 25, 2024

2. Printer lost

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to print labels as you are unable to see the printer.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the Printer?
    • When you say "One of my printers is lost, how can I recover without having to download it again?" is the printer not detected or is it not printing?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps from this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Lost Word documents

Hi LornaRadke,

Firs check your recycle bin folder probably you can find your lost file there. If not found there then try another way of searching your lost documents file by their name in the search box.

Still not found, then apply these manual steps: Open MS Word > click the File Tab > Click Manage Document >select Recover Unsaved Documents from the drop-down
    list > Check for your missing file in the dialog box >Open the recovered Word document > click the Save As button in the top banner.

Probably you will find your lost documents on this list.

Finally if not shows there then try the last alternative option i.e. third party free data recovery programs like Recuva, stellar data recovery free edition, recoverit, etc. These utility programs completely free and can help you to recover your lost
    files. You can try your luck. Thanks

SandraMcgray, Feb 25, 2024
  4. 207.9 Win User

I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

w10 lost send to Documents

w10 lost send to Documents how to get it back

207.9, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

1. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER - Similar Threads - LOSTE DOCUMENT SEND

2. I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...: Why do I have to post a message before my question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-dell-laptop-now-my-canon-tr8620a/2c651c9e-b155-44ca-8e2b-5321772f6fe0
  3. I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...: Why do I have to post a message before my question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-dell-laptop-now-my-canon-tr8620a/2c651c9e-b155-44ca-8e2b-5321772f6fe0
  4. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loste-my-document-i-send-to-printer/72601ca4-898f-4f9f-a0f6-56253c1f6b01
  5. Windows 11, I send document to printer, it says "printing" but does not print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, I send document to printer, it says "printing" but does not print: HiI have Windows 11 on a less than 1-year-old Dell laptop. My Epson XP-960 has worked for years. Now, when I send a document to the printer, it briefly flashes "printing", but nothing prints. Same issue with multiple applications. I am connected directly with USB cable. I...
  6. Windows 11, I send document to printer, it says "printing" but does not print

Windows 11, I send document to printer, it says "printing" but does not print: HiI have Windows 11 on a less than 1-year-old Dell laptop. My Epson XP-960 has worked for years. Now, when I send a document to the printer, it briefly flashes "printing", but nothing prints. Same issue with multiple applications. I am connected directly with USB cable. I...
  7. scanning a document from printer and sending to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning a document from printer and sending to computer: How can I scan a document on my printer and then have it sent to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-a-document-from-printer-and-sending-to/bd4687da-3e98-48d1-aec2-72ac1f8240c5
  8. w10 lost send to Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    w10 lost send to Documents: w10 lost send to Documents how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-lost-send-to-documents/1ae7915a-57ed-4640-8413-ffa6a63764e3
  9. I cant send document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant send document: Hi guys, Need help sending documents to emails and or fax. I cant send it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-document/8f45d462-094f-489a-821f-fcd767fae0b3
  10. Lost my document!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost my document!: I typed up an essay paper and didn't save it properly in error. I've tried everything to retrieve it, but it is not working. It said that I did save it in the Network system, but nothing is there. Lastly, I must have pressed a button in error, and it downloaded to an app...