Windows 10: i losty my private i my own house..#

Discus and support i losty my private i my own house..# in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello my name is Marijo from Croatia smoke some cigares thinking about money...i have problem with google last 2 years from internet 9 years i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marijoB, Apr 7, 2019.

1. marijoB Win User

i losty my private i my own house..#

hello my name is Marijo from Croatia smoke some cigares thinking about money...i have problem with google last 2 years from internet 9 years

i have papir that you can alow and do some staf some infromation to take safe yor licence and save the some case yes my private is yust for me and private is for everybody in the world i hope that you can halp me and dont amberesd!i pay my bills you know for that and working not sleepinig

that is my problem!!!but iskreno iz zagreba sam croatia dont make mony front a low ok...enyway i know that you have some infromation and if we make a good way we can make some difreence...you have own papir for me i enough to whole life...but we can prue some detals that is a story...i dont think that some voodafone or t mobile is a stronger than microsoft and google!hahahai losty my private i my own house..# :)please conntact me i want speak in office with menager..about my problem...+3850953750440

:)

marijoB, Apr 7, 2019

2. Change Network from Public to Private

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    change your network from Public to Private:

• Type PowerShell in Search Window and then right click on it and click on
      Run as Administrator.

• Type the following command to find your interface Index:
      Get-NetConnectionProfile

• Use your interface index (for example 5) with this command:
      Set-NetConnectionProfile -InterfaceIndex 5 -NetworkCategory Private

• Now reboot the device and check if the network has changed from Public to Private.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Windows HomeGroups and Xfinity Private Networks

Hi Gene,

Thank you for sharing the outcome when you followed the steps on how to create a HomeGroup. Please follow these steps to change the network profile to Private:

• Left click on the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom right side of the screen, near the clock.
    • Left click on Properties below your network name.
    • Under Network profile, change it to Private.
    • Create a HomeGroup again.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Apr 7, 2019
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Fun games on private servers?

I'm watching a friend play WoW on a private server right now and it seems decently fun. What other games or MMOs are amusing to play on private servers that change the gameplay sometimes? I wanted to try FFXI but apparently there aren't any or they're rare. Any suggestions?

OrbitzXT, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. i losty my private i my own house..# - Similar Threads - losty private own

2. I deleted my own user I think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my own user I think: So, I was looking om Netplwiz people say it removes a virus I don't have a virus just wanted to check. I saw my own user there I clicked on it and I saw "adminstrator" I clicked on that and saw something like owner I clicked on it and I was trying to open settings and it wont...
  3. I deleted my own user I think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted my own user I think: So, I was looking om Netplwiz people say it removes a virus I don't have a virus just wanted to check. I saw my own user there I clicked on it and I saw "adminstrator" I clicked on that and saw something like owner I clicked on it and I was trying to open settings and it wont...
  4. i want to play my own dvd

i want to play my own dvd: how do I play my own dvd's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-my-own-dvd/09da21ff-80c4-4e2c-9db1-cb73805dbf5f
  5. I want to create my own GIFS

I want to create my own GIFS: Windows 10, 1909 Looking for a GIFs Maker App, not online Thanks 160071
  6. Basic...cannot get on a private network in my own house with my router...on windows 10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Basic...cannot get on a private network in my own house with my router...on windows 10...: I cannot connect to my network...it seems simple...I know the basics...maybe a little more...I connected a windows 10 pro system...connected and I cannot see the other devices on the network..it actually picks up one random device and its not accessible..it seems to be a...
  7. i cant make my internet private

i cant make my internet private: I cant make my internet private https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-make-my-internet-private/630ac220-cc71-4334-a007-c0dcd8598a1a
  8. I want to use my own mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to use my own mouse: want to use my own mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-my-own-mouse/c0a5b1ef-c79a-4f6c-a10f-680ebe4fc8dc
  9. I need to be administrator of my own computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to be administrator of my own computer: I have tried to defrag my computer but it wont let me because it says I'm not an administrator. The solution on help was to go into Friends and Others section. This did not work because my account did not come up as family or other....
  10. Should I set my network profile to private?

Should I set my network profile to private?: I was looking through my connection settings and noticed that my profile is set to public. Should I change it? 114615