Windows 10: I love grey market keys (win10 pro)

Discus and support I love grey market keys (win10 pro) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; why don't Microsoft just Embrace grey market keys? Windows 10 is vastly overpriced for what you get and I wish it never existed but it's a necessary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dydric, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Dydric Win User

I love grey market keys (win10 pro)

why don't Microsoft just Embrace grey market keys? Windows 10 is vastly overpriced for what you get and I wish it never existed but it's a necessary evil! the only way for Microsoft to combat this is lower prices and not ridiculously priced products. I refuse to pay $200 for Windows 10 and that's just a fact! what do you all think?

:)

Dydric, Nov 7, 2019
  2. LeoBloom Win User

Built new computer, running unactivated Win10 Home, have Win7 Pro key

I was initially thinking of buying a Win10 Home key, but I realized I still have a Win7 Pro key I purchased that I have never upgraded to Win10 and is not currently in use.

Two questions

• Can I use the Win7 key to activate Win10 (or is that no longer an option)
    • Will Win10 Home turn into Win10 Pro (assuming I can still use key)

LeoBloom, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Retail vs grey market OEM

I dont mean legit licences for actual builders but the grey market websites like g2a, kinguin, electronicsfirst, ect. Who sell keys for 12 dollars and are as many would claim illegally aquired and sood to the public. So instead of buying a 12 to 20 dollar
    grey market key i chose to buy the real deal full price and hope i didn't make a mistake.

NateHicks222, Nov 7, 2019
  4. I love grey market keys (win10 pro)

Retail vs grey market OEM

Those will either not work or stop working eventually.

There is no grey market - pirated Windows is black market criminal activity. Don't be a victim.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

I love grey market keys (win10 pro)

1. I love grey market keys (win10 pro) - Similar Threads - love grey market

2. Win10 Pro Key Code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro Key Code: I need to purchase a windows 10 pro key code for my PC, but I see that Micrrosoft stopped selling them on their website earlier this year, and I don't seem to be able to find a safe enough source to buy it from. Is there any recommendations on this matter?Also it's kind of...
  3. Win10 Pro Key Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Pro Key Code: I need to purchase a windows 10 pro key code for my PC, but I see that Micrrosoft stopped selling them on their website earlier this year, and I don't seem to be able to find a safe enough source to buy it from. Is there any recommendations on this matter?Also it's kind of...
  4. Win10 Pro Key Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Product key for win10 Pro

Product key for win10 Pro: How can I get a product key for Win 10 Pro? I upgraded from Home edition online at Start menu and paid the $99 fee.At first I got an error code 0x80070005. I rebooted and according to "System/About" I have Win 10 Enterprise but I can't activate without either a product key or...
  6. Invalid Key upgrade from Win10 to Win10 Pro

Invalid Key upgrade from Win10 to Win10 Pro: I purchased a PC from Dell in December of 2020, and recently upgraded from WIndows 10 to Windows 10 Enterprise using the link provided by Microsoft that was processed through the store. There were no third party vendors, and I did not receive an updated key from Microsoft....
  7. Security Key for WIN10 Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Key for WIN10 Pro: I would like to use a security for my Microsoft account login or even just the PC ... I have 2. One is a Titan bluetooth/ USB version which is U2F & FIDO and the other is a self- made Raptor usb key contains a .k3y file. Are either of these currently or going to be Windows...
  8. I love grey market keys (Windows10 pro)

I love grey market keys (Windows10 pro): why don't Microsoft just Embrace grey market keys? Windows 10 is vastly overpriced for what you get and I wish it never existed but it's a necessary evil! the only way for Microsoft to combat this is lower prices and not ridiculously priced products. I refuse to pay $200 for...
  9. Win10 Pro Product Key

Win10 Pro Product Key: I upgraded from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro a few years ago. I am now receiving a message in Settings saying that my product key is for Win 10 Home. This is not correct. It is, and always had been, a valid and activated installation of Win10 Pro. Why is this happening?...
  10. Win10 Pro OEM key invalid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro OEM key invalid: Hi, I'm trying to update my Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Pro (OEM CD) but when I punch in the key it says "the product key you entered didn't work. check product key and try again, or enter a different one. (0xc004f050)". I'd prefer to upgrade the "easy" way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. grey market windows 10