Windows 10: I love the transparent look so I want it everywhere, does anyone know why I can't select it...

Discus and support I love the transparent look so I want it everywhere, does anyone know why I can't select it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/1xs1sqo2mo061.png?width=954&format=png&auto=webp&s=1abe1a63c5a76405b7a5e32076c536d3d18eec60 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VyCStar, Nov 21, 2020.

1. I love the transparent look so I want it everywhere, does anyone know why I can't select it...

/u/VyCStar, Nov 21, 2020

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Disable transparent file selection

So, essentially, what you're saying is there's no way to change it, aside from changing the view to large icons which still have transparent backgrounds still making them illegible, or in list form, which isn't ideal for me because looking at tiny icons
    gives me bad eye strain.

Seishindono, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I love the transparent look so I want it everywhere, does anyone know why I can't select it...

Screen being select with Screen Sketch has a transparent thin layer of red over it

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that when you take a screen sketch the area has a reddish color over the screen, we will look into this for you.

We suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Open then Snipping Tool.
    2. Click on Options.
    3. Under Selection, uncheck the box for
      Show selection ink after snips are captured.
    4. Click on OK.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

I love the transparent look so I want it everywhere, does anyone know why I can't select it...

1. I love the transparent look so I want it everywhere, does anyone know why I can't select it... - Similar Threads - love transparent everywhere

2. Does anyone know why I can't open jar files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why I can't open jar files?: Recently I was trying to install Minecraft Forge, and I was having trouble with it.First off, I tried to set the .jar file default app to the java app, and that helped, but then when I clicked the .jar file, it opened and then immediately closed.Then, I tried creating a batch...
  3. Does anyone know why I can't open jar files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know why I can't open jar files?: Recently I was trying to install Minecraft Forge, and I was having trouble with it.First off, I tried to set the .jar file default app to the java app, and that helped, but then when I clicked the .jar file, it opened and then immediately closed.Then, I tried creating a batch...
  4. Does anyone know why I can't open settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why I can't open settings?: I can not open the settings at all. Like the computer's windows settings are not accessible, I have no idea why and can't figure out why. I've tried to reset the computer but every time I put the password in, it says it's incorrect. I've changed the password and it didn't...
  5. Does anyone know why I can't open settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know why I can't open settings?: I can not open the settings at all. Like the computer's windows settings are not accessible, I have no idea why and can't figure out why. I've tried to reset the computer but every time I put the password in, it says it's incorrect. I've changed the password and it didn't...
  6. Does anyone know why I can't open settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Anyone know why can't I connect to my VPN I created?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone know why can't I connect to my VPN I created?: When I'm trying to connect to the VPN, I made it gives me this error message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-why-cant-i-connect-to-my-vpn-i-created/a34e65a2-3de9-44f4-935b-7a456d48678d
  8. Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN?: When I'm trying to connect to the VPN, I made it gives me this error message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-why-i-cant-connect-to-my-vpn/a34e65a2-3de9-44f4-935b-7a456d48678d
  9. Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EmilyBlackNudesPLS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnfcya/why_does_it_do_that_i_know_for_a_fact_it_isnt_the/
  10. Does anyone know why my taskbar is suddenly so large and misalligned? If I move it to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know why my taskbar is suddenly so large and misalligned? If I move it to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Sion1314 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j21yc6/does_anyone_know_why_my_taskbar_is_suddenly_so/