Windows 10: I love Windows Moviemaker 2.6.4037.0. A total of 8 "Pan" video effects have vanished from...

Discus and support I love Windows Moviemaker 2.6.4037.0. A total of 8 "Pan" video effects have vanished from... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to get back to my movie making hobbie and would love to use Movie Maker 2.6.4037.0 Version, but find that 8 important video effects are no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VM57, Sep 20, 2018.

1. VM57 Win User

I love Windows Moviemaker 2.6.4037.0. A total of 8 "Pan" video effects have vanished from...

I would like to get back to my movie making hobbie and would love to use Movie Maker 2.6.4037.0 Version, but find that 8 important video effects are no longer there in the Movie Maker. I am using a laptop with Windows 10. I have a desktop computer as well, which has Windows 7, and those 8 video effects files are still there on the desktop. The name of those files are "Daniel's Pan - down", "Daniel's Pan - down, left", etc.

However, I would rather use my laptop with Windows 10 for this project. Is there any way I can bring those 8 video effects from my desktop to my laptop. Since the Movie Maker is a windows program, I am wondering where are those files sitting on my desktop. Is there any way, I can download these "pan" video effects from anywhere? Can anyone help please. Thank you.

:)

2. Photos App: How To Disable Automatic Pan and Zoom Effect

Hi there, I recently bought a Surface Pro and have been loving that you can draw on images, and then the computer will save the added on drawings as a video file: it will then play, showing all the strokes being quickly added on at once. However, the video
    also always has the "Ken Burns" effect (pan and zoom) added to it, which is not something I'd like. There doesn't seem to be any obvious option to turn this effect off: is this even possible?

SangriaStudent, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Custom video resizing in Moviemaker

I need to resize a video in Moviemaker but the size I need 820 x 462 pixels is not an option in the Moviemaker.

This is the size required by Facebook as a cover page in a page.

RafaelJaimes1, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Toothless Win User

I love Windows Moviemaker 2.6.4037.0. A total of 8 "Pan" video effects have vanished from...

Vanishing wireless card!

Then I may have to get one. Any suggestions on a specific card?

Do note that this "vanishing card" has NEVER happened before until I got my netbook back up and running about 6-8 months of no usage.

Toothless, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. I love Windows Moviemaker 2.6.4037.0. A total of 8 "Pan" video effects have vanished from... - Similar Threads - love Moviemaker 4037

2. I have just got 6 transactions from "Microsoft msbill.info" to the total value of $582....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have just got 6 transactions from "Microsoft msbill.info" to the total value of $582....: Why, I have NO subscriptions with Microsoft and have never given Microsoft my card details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-got-6-transactions-from-microsoft/848c978a-6862-4ed6-a2f4-88f88ea1f338
  3. Love the "retro effect" in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Love the "retro effect" in Windows Terminal: submitted by /u/BS_497 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nu9xdb/love_the_retro_effect_in_windows_terminal/
  4. Total Identified Windows Installation 0 on My M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Total Identified Windows Installation 0 on My M.2 SSD: Hello. Several months ago I installed M.2 SSD ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro on my laptop, then installed windows 10 on it. It boots properly, but when I restart the laptop, it just stuck at the boot screen. I performed startup repair, but it said, “Startup Repair couldn’t repair...
  5. Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8: [ATTACH] So today Asphalt 9 just updated the latest car hunt event and I purchased the same car hunt pack 12 for Apollo N three times, my email received the receipt from Microsoft Store and my bank balance was deducted with the same number I paid for the transactions,...
  6. Windows moviemaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows moviemaker: I have been using Moviemaker with Windows 10 for a long time now. However, I now keep on getting error 0x87260103 appearing which stops me from editing. I know you cannot download Moviemaker any longer but how can I finish my editing project. I suspect a recent update has...
  7. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8: I have Windows 8 on this laptop. I know when Windows 10 first came out they were letting everybody download it for free. Now my question is do you have to pay for it now or is there a way you can still download windows 10 for free. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10....
  8. Pc says i have 6 gb of ram but i have 8!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc says i have 6 gb of ram but i have 8!: Hello, i have this issue for like a few months. I tried to do youtube tutorials but all the tutorials have this: (6 gb ram Usable). But idonthve that Usable text so my pc thinks i have 6 gb of ram installed. Could someone pls help me, Thanks -Davey...
  9. Windows Moviemaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Moviemaker: From what I read people seem to be getting moviemaker 6.0 to run on windows 10. I know its old (windows 7 ?) software, but I have found it the most user friendly video editor and easiest to use. I am sure I have used it before on 10 but I have downloaded the installer called...
  10. Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8: That's my current thinking so far with Windows 10. I find Microsoft did right by focusing first and foremost on the enterprise as that is the largest and most important demographic to address with every release. Windows 8 didn't really focus so much on the enterprise as...