Windows 10: I m not able to see my bluetooth airbuds on my speakers list

Discus and support I m not able to see my bluetooth airbuds on my speakers list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I m having Samsung buds live and I m not able to view them in my speaker's list I have tried reconnecting scanning hardware changes in the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Priyansh545, Nov 15, 2021.

1. I m not able to see my bluetooth airbuds on my speakers list

Hi I m having Samsung buds live and I m not able to view them in my speaker's list I have tried reconnecting scanning hardware changes in the device managerI m having a HP Elitebook , Windows 7 professional running on my laptop please help me figure out this problem An instant reply will be appreciated

:)

Priyansh545, Nov 15, 2021

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Speaker(Bose Soundlink Mini II) not connecting with Win 10

Hi everyone i have Alienware 14 R2 with Windows 10 build 10586 which was upgraded from build 10240 through a clean install. After installing the latest build m not able to connect my bluetooth speaker (Bose Sound Link Mini II) with the laptop. Though m able
    to connect other bluetooth devices to the computer and same speaker connect fine with another Dell laptop with the same build. The same speaker was also working fine without any issue with the Windows 10 Build 10240. I have tried following troubleshooting
    but the issue not yet resolved.

• uninstalled the driver from device manager and reinstalled.
    • downloaded the latest driver from Intel site but issue remains.
    • tried the older drivers available on Dell Support site with compatibility option while installing.
    • also enabled all the bluetooth services from services.msc
    • reinstalled the Windows after formatting.
    Even after trying the above steps and all the steps mentioned in various discussions on this site, the issue remains unresolved. M attaching a screenshot of the error while trying pair the speaker. Any suggestions in this regard will be very thankful.

I m not able to see my bluetooth airbuds on my speakers list f21a0f1b-98e4-4952-8b46-45555a6e30c3.png

Yaikhomba Chingangbam, Nov 15, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I m not able to see my bluetooth airbuds on my speakers list

JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

Hi Russell.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer and speaker?
    • Are you able to listen to sound?
    • Did you make any hardware and software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by Rajith R on August 29, 2015
    and follow the steps suggested.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-678e-423f-964b-bd58c78bda6d?tm=1440804957480

Do let us know if the speaker issue is resolved. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

I m not able to see my bluetooth airbuds on my speakers list

1. I m not able to see my bluetooth airbuds on my speakers list - Similar Threads - able bluetooth airbuds

2. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  3. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  4. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.: I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which belongs to my organisationEarphone make- Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z2...
  5. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.: I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which belongs to my organisationEarphone make- Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z2...
  6. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I m not able to see my bluetooth airbuds on my speakers list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I m not able to see my bluetooth airbuds on my speakers list: Hi I m having Samsung buds live and I m not able to view them in my speaker's list I have tried reconnecting scanning hardware changes in the device managerI m having a HP Elitebook , Windows 7 professional running on my laptop please help me figure out this problem An...
  8. not able to see my bluetooth option in windows 10

not able to see my bluetooth option in windows 10: first I connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 laptop and my headset started giving chirping sound. So, i decided to restart my laptop but there was one update available so i clicked the update and restart option. After the update I saw that Bluetooth option was...
  9. Unable to see or connect to my modem but able to see other wifi connections in list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to see or connect to my modem but able to see other wifi connections in list: For some reason as of recently, when I turned on my PC I wasn't able to connect to the wifi. My computer is too far from the modem or range extender for an Ethernet cable so wifi is my only option. I noticed my phone was still connected to the wifi, without trouble. I also...
  10. Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers

Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers: My Laptop : Z510 Laptop ideapad - Type 80A3 Bluetooth Devices: UE Roll 2, Boult Boost, Boat Rockerz 400 Hi, I am not able to connect to Bluetooth devices from my windows laptop. I tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers but it didn't work. The Bluetooth devices are getting...