Windows 10: I m unable to login to my pc after changing to fingerprint scanner login. Is urgent.

Discus and support I m unable to login to my pc after changing to fingerprint scanner login. Is urgent. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I m unable to login on my laptop after changing to fingerprint login. I have a Toshiba Tecra. Is very urgent... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Luís Quintino, Feb 15, 2019.

1. I m unable to login to my pc after changing to fingerprint scanner login. Is urgent.

I m unable to login on my laptop after changing to fingerprint login. I have a Toshiba Tecra. Is very urgent

:)

Luís Quintino, Feb 15, 2019
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

use fingerprint as default login option

My HP DV7 laptop is using nothing but the Microsoft drivers for the fingerprint scanner. Regardless of what method of login the lock screen is asking for, the fingerprint scanner is active and I can log in with fingerprint. When it is asking for a PIN login, have you tried just swiping your finger?

NavyLCDR, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Jesper-NL Win User
    fingerprint login option gone!!

hi

I Have HP elitebook 8440p which has a fingerprint scanner.

So I instaled the W10 compatble fingerprint scanner drivers.

Everything works great, i set up fingerprint login to windows.

Now its 3 weeks later and the option to login with fingerprint is completely gone.

Did microsoft push an update and disablethis option or somting?

Jesper-NL, Feb 15, 2019
  4. I m unable to login to my pc after changing to fingerprint scanner login. Is urgent.

Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue try the following steps:

• Have you updated the driver for the Finger Print scanner? If not, check on the manufacturer’s website (HP).

• Check if installing the latest driver of the fingerprint scanner allows you to login using a Microsoft Account?

This issue might occur due to driver incompatibility since upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have the raw executable file of the corresponding driver for the validity sensor, I would suggest you to install the downloaded driver file in compatible mode with Windows 7 or 8. Refer to the following steps to do so.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope the above steps help.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

I m unable to login to my pc after changing to fingerprint scanner login. Is urgent.

1. I m unable to login to my pc after changing to fingerprint scanner login. Is urgent. - Similar Threads - unable login changing

2. I am unable to login with my fingerprint and pin ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to login with my fingerprint and pin ?: I am unable to login into my laptop using my fingerprint and pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-with-my-fingerprint-and-pin/0885eb92-52aa-4cb1-a68a-3882ffcdec68
  3. I am unable to login with my fingerprint and pin ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am unable to login with my fingerprint and pin ?: I am unable to login into my laptop using my fingerprint and pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-with-my-fingerprint-and-pin/0885eb92-52aa-4cb1-a68a-3882ffcdec68
  4. I am unable to login with my fingerprint and pin ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to login to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my pc: I factory reset my pc and now whenever I try to sign in it says “the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted” every time I click sign in it says that. I tried factory resetting it again, the keep my files option and after it was done it kept doing the...
  6. Unable to login to my pc

Unable to login to my pc: I factory reset my pc and now whenever I try to sign in it says “the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted” every time I click sign in it says that. I tried factory resetting it again, the keep my files option and after it was done it kept doing the...
  7. after resetting my pc unable to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after resetting my pc unable to login: unable to login getting user profile service failed after reseting my window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-my-pc-unable-to-login/15dfc079-a9a4-4b86-aeef-3a6a6c7a2305
  8. after resetting my pc unable to login

after resetting my pc unable to login: unable to login getting user profile service failed after reseting my window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-my-pc-unable-to-login/15dfc079-a9a4-4b86-aeef-3a6a6c7a2305
  9. Fingerprint login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fingerprint login: Hello trying to get finger print login to work again. Yesterday it was working fine today it isn't. I can't get anything to work what do i do? I cannot even get a hold of anyone with microsoft on this matter over the phone and there is no dust in my finger print scan spot. I...
  10. unable to login on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to login on my PC: on powering up my PC and going to the login screen my password is rejected. I have obtained a new password on my spare PC but am unable to use it due to my primary PC being offline. "please use the last password as your PC is offline" is the message I keep receiving. How do I...