Windows 10: I made a contact with one of the support presentatives(Luqman P.), and now I can't reach him.

Discus and support I made a contact with one of the support presentatives(Luqman P.), and now I can't reach him. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I made contact with the support representative Luqman P. . We made a call and he controlled my PC. He is disconnected now. How can I reach him?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArchilusIV, Jun 10, 2019.

1. I made a contact with one of the support presentatives(Luqman P.), and now I can't reach him.

I made contact with the support representative Luqman P. . We made a call and he controlled my PC. He is disconnected now. How can I reach him?

I made a contact with one of the support presentatives(Luqman P.), and now I can't reach him. 39d07454-6a1d-4a01-adfe-40ba6ec7cb92?upload=true.png

:)

ArchilusIV, Jun 10, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jun 10, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 10, 2019
  4. I made a contact with one of the support presentatives(Luqman P.), and now I can't reach him.

Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

I made a contact with one of the support presentatives(Luqman P.), and now I can't reach him.

1. I made a contact with one of the support presentatives(Luqman P.), and now I can't reach him. - Similar Threads - made contact support

2. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact support?: My Windows 10 reverted back to Home from Pro. None of the troubleshooting tools help and I can't get in contact with Microsoft support. Please don't tell me to reboot. I already did all the troubleshooting tools and rebooted, and I made sure I am up to date on all MS updates....
  3. smartscreen can't be reached right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    smartscreen can't be reached right now: This suddenly started happening today out of no where. I have no viruses internet is fine everything work but this. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smartscreen-cant-be-reached-right-now/c8d80153-7bd6-4bda-9e01-46e7c6d5e08a
  4. smartscreen can't be reached right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    smartscreen can't be reached right now: This suddenly started happening today out of no where. I have no viruses internet is fine everything work but this. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smartscreen-cant-be-reached-right-now/c8d80153-7bd6-4bda-9e01-46e7c6d5e08a
  5. SmartScreen can't be reached right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SmartScreen can't be reached right now: Whenever I try to install new software, i get this error message:I have tried troubleshooting, and i have watched every video and followed every guide that exists, but nothing seems to be working. I have also re-installed windows with a total clean of the disk, and tried...
  6. SmartScreen can't be reached right now

SmartScreen can't be reached right now: Whenever I try to install new software, i get this error message:I have tried troubleshooting, and i have watched every video and followed every guide that exists, but nothing seems to be working. I have also re-installed windows with a total clean of the disk, and tried...
  7. Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?

Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?: So I've tried all of the listed work. None of the websites from your own support center load. I'm thoroughly convinced you're giving us all the biggest middle finger on this rock hurdling around a ball of gas.This is, hands down, far and away, by several miles, the absolute...
  8. Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?: So I've tried all of the listed work. None of the websites from your own support center load. I'm thoroughly convinced you're giving us all the biggest middle finger on this rock hurdling around a ball of gas.This is, hands down, far and away, by several miles, the absolute...
  9. how do i contact support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i contact support: how do I contact support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-support/b327d621-1837-4ebc-b7f6-d2add1cdc4aa
  10. Smartscreen can't be reached right now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Smartscreen can't be reached right now: Why when I download certain software. there's a pop up that says SmartScreen can't be reached right now. what does it mean?. is the downloaded software has a virus or stg? [ATTACH]...