Windows 10: I made a mistake and i kinda need help

Discus and support I made a mistake and i kinda need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hiya, I just bought a windows 10 pro key and happily went off to reedem it, but, sadly i reedemed it in the wrong place(i was signed in to the wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SenseiUdyr, Nov 21, 2019.

1. I made a mistake and i kinda need help

Hiya,

I just bought a windows 10 pro key and happily went off to reedem it, but, sadly i reedemed it in the wrong place(i was signed in to the wrong account on windows). And im clueless on what to do. Do i have to buy another code or can i somehow retrieve this one? Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/SenseiUdyr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SenseiUdyr, Nov 21, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 21, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I made a mistake and i kinda need help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I made a mistake and i kinda need help :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

I made a mistake and i kinda need help

1. I made a mistake and i kinda need help - Similar Threads - made mistake kinda

2. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  3. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  4. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  5. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  6. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Help. Mistakes were made.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. Mistakes were made.: (Sorry for bad formatting, I'm on mobile) My mother has two old laptops that were still running on Windows 8 and 8.1 Recently the computer she regularly uses for photo editing has been breaking down, so in a worst-case-scenario, sadly, she had to resort to using one of these...
  8. I have made a grave mistake...

I have made a grave mistake...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/palindromicpseudonym [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3g8qq/i_have_made_a_grave_mistake/
  9. uh oh i made a mistake

uh oh i made a mistake: so i kinda have a problem with being a nolife cookie clicker player and recently ive been using a macro to autoclick and farm cookies while i was asleep, usually at around 88-50 CPS, but only today do i wake up to hear and see my mouse being laggy and a very constant beeping...
  10. I made a big mistake...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I made a big mistake...: A call from Wavene Infotech showed me 1,159 errors/attempted hacks and other "serious" breaches on my laptop / Window's 10. Sounding like a scam I hung up....he kept calling back. I eventually allowed him to show me a log illustrating all the incursions. Long story short I...