Windows 10: I made a mistake and now my computer wont to anything

Discus and support I made a mistake and now my computer wont to anything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i was basically trying to install a program, but after trying a few different things i made the mistake of resetting EVERY windows service. Now my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ItsYaBoiGoozma, May 24, 2019.

1. I made a mistake and now my computer wont to anything

So i was basically trying to install a program, but after trying a few different things i made the mistake of resetting EVERY windows service. Now my comupter wont connect to the internet, cortana, and i tried to press the “get help” button but whem i do nothing happens (im typing tjis on my phone). The computer wont let me reset, saying theres something preventing it. The computer basically is useless, as i cant access any of its features. Does anyone know whats wrong and if there is a possible solution?!

:)

ItsYaBoiGoozma, May 24, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

Aren't we being a little harsh? I know I can't be the only other person on this forum to have skipped checking the official memory compatibility list when building a computer. Had I been in the same situation and followed the same steps I would have thought I got a bum board too, regardless of whether or not the memory was on that list.

3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, May 24, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

I made a mistake and now my computer wont to anything

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 24, 2019
Thema:

I made a mistake and now my computer wont to anything

1. I made a mistake and now my computer wont to anything - Similar Threads - made mistake computer

2. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  3. Made a mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Made a mistake: Dear Microsoft Support, I accidentally purchased an item in my app;" It is for Adobe that I was charged $ 107.99 today. I have not used it at all today. I am hoping to be able to ask for a refund. I did not know I had done so until I saw it pending at my Bank. When I saw it I...
  4. Made a mistake

Made a mistake: Dear Microsoft Support, I accidentally purchased an item in my app;" It is for Adobe that I was charged $ 107.99 today. I have not used it at all today. I am hoping to be able to ask for a refund. I did not know I had done so until I saw it pending at my Bank. When I saw it I...
  5. I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything: I made a mistaken obviously written in the title, i don't have any input sound please help me like RIGHT NOW!! i'm sort of crying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-some-mistakes-i-cant-hear-anything-and-cant/81af1c58-8f23-42a0-90a5-f8b5d09ac78d
  6. I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything

I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything: I made a mistaken obviously written in the title, i don't have any input sound please help me like RIGHT NOW!! i'm sort of crying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-some-mistakes-i-cant-hear-anything-and-cant/81af1c58-8f23-42a0-90a5-f8b5d09ac78d
  7. I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I made a real mistake

I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  9. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  10. Made a mistake in setup of new computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Made a mistake in setup of new computer: Hi! I just got a new computer and messed up the setup by using my son's info instead of my own. I want to be the administrator of the accounts on this computer I'm coming from a Mac so not sure if this means the same thing. I did a shift-restart hoping to reset Windows 10....