Windows 10: I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.

Discus and support I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NotDeathlyVirus [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotDeathlyVirus, Aug 23, 2020.

1. I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.

/u/NotDeathlyVirus, Aug 23, 2020

2. Color picker

Hi, is there a color picker tool in Fresh Paint or Paint 3D to pick an existing color on the photo and place that color on another area of the photo? Thanks much.

TodKershner, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Color picker

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would be glad to help you and provide you the resolution of your query. As per our research, we found the option to use
    Color Picker in Fresh Paint or Paint 3D.

Fresh Paint:

Open Fresh Paint and select the Photo you want to color, you will get the toolbar where you can select and use the tool to make changes on the photo, please select the crosshair-shaped icon highlighted in the screenshot. Move the crosshair tool on
    the picture so that it picks the color you want, then use the brush to color on another area of the photo.

I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me. 4eff8f53-15ad-472c-ac7d-d505a1983f8e?upload=true.jpg

Paint 3D:

Open Paint 3D and select the brush from the top toolbar,then you will get the Color picker on the right pane as shown in the screenshot. Select the color picker and drag it on the photo to select the color and then use the brush to use the selected
    color on the other area of the photo.

I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me. [​IMG]

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Mike_884 Win User

I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.

Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?

I would like to add and save colors to 'Custom colors' in the color picker (see below), so, the next time I need the color picker, my Custom colors' are there again.

My experience is that those colors are just stored temporarily, probably for just one session, i.e. the next or after a week, they are gone. Annoying as there is no such thing as a pipette there, so I could pick a color from another application.

Thanks.

I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me. a8d62fa8-1067-4848-ae14-cdb5b2f40097?upload=true.png

Mike_884, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.

1. I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me. - Similar Threads - made PowerToys Promo

2. color picker

in Windows 10 Customization
    color picker: hello, It will be very usefull to have a windows tool with we could select a colour to have its hexdecimal code, or to pick the color into the clipboard to use in the apps. Samuel...
  3. resizing color picker in sketchable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resizing color picker in sketchable: hi, I can move color picker but can no longer enlarge it Please help Thanks. Windows 10 on a surface pro 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-color-picker-in-sketchable/ee47a7ae-229d-4320-adbc-267dfc68f01a
  4. Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool: Microsoft released a new version of its revived PowerToys collection of tools on July 31, 2020. The release brings the version to 0.20 and introduces a new Color Picker tool as well as improvements for other tools of the collection. Interested users may download the latest...
  5. PowerToys now includes a colour picker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PowerToys now includes a colour picker: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1b5pq/powertoys_now_includes_a_colour_picker/
  6. How many system provided color pickers are in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How many system provided color pickers are in Windows 10?: I use Irfanview for my graphic work and the only drawback is that the "Tool" color picker is from Windows XP days and doesn't have hexadecimal output. Connected with the developer, and he asked if there are any more recent color pickers included in Windows to connect through...
  7. How to use Color Picker module in Windows PowerToys

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Color Picker module in Windows PowerToys: [ATTACH]PowerToys has recently come up with a new module for Windows 10. This new application is Color Picker that will allow the users to get […] This article How to use Color Picker module in Windows PowerToys first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?

Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?: I would like to add and save colors to 'Custom colors' in the color picker (see below), so, the next time I need the color picker, my Custom colors' are there again. My experience is that those colors are just stored temporarily, probably for just one session, i.e. the...
  9. Color picker stuck on desktop, can't get rid of it.

Color picker stuck on desktop, can't get rid of it.: For some reason, this color picker is stuck on my desktop and I can't get rid of it. I can interact with it, and it stays behind windows. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Color picker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color picker: Hi, is there a color picker tool in Fresh Paint or Paint 3D to pick an existing color on the photo and place that color on another area of the photo? Thanks much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-picker/e26e9e01-706c-4593-be3c-5cbe54883c40