Windows 10: i made a system check and there's a problem

Discus and support i made a system check and there's a problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i made a system check after i got video scheduler internal error while playing apex legends , and after it finished it told me that : and also the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HassanOsman1, Jul 10, 2019.

1. i made a system check and there's a problem

so i made a system check after i got video scheduler internal error while playing apex legends , and after it finished it told me that :

and also the files it told me to check here's the link for them i uploaded them , hope i can find help as i don't understand anything in the files : files here

if it's important my pc specs is : APU : Amd ryzen 5 2400g with radeon vega graphics 3.60 GHz , 8 gb ram

i made a system check and there's a problem 24d2f6e3-259c-42a2-a647-ccc163abda91?upload=true.png

:)

HassanOsman1, Jul 10, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 10, 2019
  3. BigJunit Win User
    Can anyone see a problem with this system

thanks for the replies - have checked the Asus manual and the OCZ memory is listed. Only problem may come from the power supply as I have quite alot running in the 12v rails. PCProbe II shows it as running at 11.78v both idle and load, this suggests to me that the 12v rail has more to give.

Have order parts, they will arrive tuesday so will post followup (if the system works of course)

BigJunit, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

i made a system check and there's a problem

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

i made a system check and there's a problem

1. i made a system check and there's a problem - Similar Threads - made system check

2. System file check

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System file check: Ran system file check. Verification stopped at 21%. Message: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-file-check/ed6b1fa7-6901-4c70-baf0-eee02176aa60
  3. System Restore Point Is Made Then Disappears

System Restore Point Is Made Then Disappears: I can make Restore Point and recheck it but it disappears in few minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-point-is-made-then-disappears/4fb8b3cb-f79b-4959-a17a-aea01b999756
  4. System Spell Check

in Windows 10 Support
    System Spell Check: On my other Windows 10 computer, there is (pretty) universal spell-checking. A wiggly red line under suspect words, suggestions available. You know the idea. Also on this computer if I create a new User Account. But not in my main User Account. The settings in Devices/Typing...
  5. Problems with Task Manager.Ink. I tried to check my system with cmd started as admin and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Task Manager.Ink. I tried to check my system with cmd started as admin and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dyrdin-op [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw661j/problems_with_task_managerink_i_tried_to_check_my/
  6. Check if System is Shared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Check if System is Shared: I never want to share my computer! How can I tell if my computer is shared? [Original Title: malware & virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-if-system-is-shared/71bb983b-fd72-426b-9110-3069151cd151"
  7. System File Check

System File Check: Did a system file check, on the advice of others, and this was the report Can anyone tell me what I ought to do now, because corrupt files were found? Or do I need to do anything?? All instructions sent to me need to be idiot proof. [ATTACH]...
  8. Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Check In/Check Out Equipment Booking System: I need a system for users to pre-book equipment. It needs a calendar to check availability, make the booking (check out) and when the equipment is returned, we can check it back in. Ideally an intergartion with Dynamics 365 or even Zendesk would be great. I have found a...
  9. System Image Check?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Check?: How can I check that my system image will work in the case of a crash, Windows 10. 30807
  10. Checking system stablity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Checking system stablity: I mentioned in another forum I've had issues with my laptop since about the time Windows 10 launched and I attempted to do an upgrade. After doing my latest re-install, I'm marginally satisfied that it's somewhat stable. I cannot say this with absolute confidence though as I...