Windows 10: I made a web page all in html and when i try to add to it it does not show up online why?

Discus and support I made a web page all in html and when i try to add to it it does not show up online why? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is my html not showing up when I add to my own web page that is online?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanaHoff, May 14, 2019.

1. AlanaHoff Win User

I made a web page all in html and when i try to add to it it does not show up online why?

Why is my html not showing up when I add to my own web page that is online?

:)

AlanaHoff, May 14, 2019

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, May 14, 2019
  3. sj219706 Win User
    N95 HTML Web Pages

I've recently purchased an N95 and cannot find how to display Web Pages in HTML format, it only displays them in a WAP/Mobile format. I access the Internet via the WLAN, has anyone got any ideas as to why the pages only show up in WAP format and not HTML?

sj219706, May 14, 2019
  4. I made a web page all in html and when i try to add to it it does not show up online why?

Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, May 14, 2019
Thema:

I made a web page all in html and when i try to add to it it does not show up online why?

1. I made a web page all in html and when i try to add to it it does not show up online why? - Similar Threads - made web page

2. Why are all of the images I save from the web showing up as blank page files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are all of the images I save from the web showing up as blank page files?: I'm on windows 10 Starting today January 15th, 2023, whenever I do "Save Image As" on any photo, be it Discord or from the web, it doesn't show up as an image in the file folder... When I somehow managed to find the image I saved, it was a blank white paper icon that could...
  3. Why are all of the images I save from the web showing up as blank page files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are all of the images I save from the web showing up as blank page files?: I'm on windows 10 Starting today January 15th, 2023, whenever I do "Save Image As" on any photo, be it Discord or from the web, it doesn't show up as an image in the file folder... When I somehow managed to find the image I saved, it was a blank white paper icon that could...
  4. Why are all of the images I save from the web showing up as blank page files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Login Prompt does not show up when I try to log in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Login Prompt does not show up when I try to log in.: I am on a desktop computer, using Windows 10. Whenever I try to log in to anything Microsoft-related on my computer, the login prompt does not show up. It shows a blank screen of the prompt for not even half a second then it closes. It does not let me sign in to anything with...
  6. Getting web page in basic HTML?

in Browsers and Email
    Getting web page in basic HTML?: When ever I download something it consumes all available bandwidth, since my internet speed isn't really high sometimes browsing web is not possible because it leads to "unable reach site" error, so I have to refresh few times to get page fully load. Right now I'm...
  7. Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?: [img] So this machine does see this other machine on the network but when I try to "Give Access" it wont see it ? What will make my other computer be seen here on the right so I can share it. ? Both are win 10 1903 151788
  8. Task View timeline does not show web pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task View timeline does not show web pages: The Windows 10 Task View timeline is not showing web pages. It only shows file explorer windows that have been opened. It used to show previous web pages accessed going back several days. I have been unable to find any settings that would correct this....
  9. web page closes when i try to search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page closes when i try to search: I am surprised that this page hasn't closed because the web page usually closes when I try to search or fill out a form. Have no idea; have tried to find answers....no clue. thank you for your consideration of this matter....
  10. Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device: Specifically my Bluetooth Xbox One Controller, I've done this multiple times before and it has worked fine but now it's just being an idiot. I thought it might be my internet but everything else works just fine but not this. Few minutes ago I was unable to remove the device...