Windows 10: I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account.

Discus and support I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Detailed description: As of recent, I finally made my own admin account, after deleting the inbuilt one. Whenever I try to sign in the admin account,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by upcomingITpro, Apr 4, 2021.

1. I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account.

Detailed description:

As of recent, I finally made my own admin account, after deleting the inbuilt one. Whenever I try to sign in the admin account, it asks to download an app from the microsoft store and whenever i click "yes" it just kicks me back into the place where you sign in.

:)

upcomingITpro, Apr 4, 2021

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Apr 4, 2021
  3. NinkobEi Win User
    windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Apr 4, 2021
  4. kenkickr Win User

I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account.

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account.

1. I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account. - Similar Threads - made admin account

2. cant find the admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find the admin account: Hi,I am logged in as guest on my computer and cant find the Admin account. I tried to run the enable script of the admin account but didnt work... I cant switch users on the lock screen either because there is only one account, which is guest account.I am very limited with...
  3. cant find the admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant find the admin account: Hi,I am logged in as guest on my computer and cant find the Admin account. I tried to run the enable script of the admin account but didnt work... I cant switch users on the lock screen either because there is only one account, which is guest account.I am very limited with...
  4. Made a admin account with a microsoft account and i can't login to it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Made a admin account with a microsoft account and i can't login to it: Hello, so i'm on a local account and i can't login to the admin account i added. On the lock screen the sign in button is not a button, it's text which says "sign in" it's grayed out. I can get into the microsoft account itself but i can't get into the admin account. I tried...
  5. Made a admin account with a microsoft account and i can't login to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Made a admin account with a microsoft account and i can't login to it: Hello, so i'm on a local account and i can't login to the admin account i added. On the lock screen the sign in button is not a button, it's text which says "sign in" it's grayed out. I can get into the microsoft account itself but i can't get into the admin account. I tried...
  6. Made a admin account with a microsoft account and i can't login to it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Accidentally made account I can’t access admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally made account I can’t access admin: So I just got a new laptop for Christmas and I was playing around in the settings and accidentally made an account, one that I have no way of accessing, admin. And now I need permission to do almost everything and it requires a password that I don’t know. I’ve tried resetting...
  8. I deleted the admin account, now what?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I deleted the admin account, now what?: Hello, i deleted the only adm account and i am using the pc for a secondary account but to do any action i need the password and login of the adm account but without the space for me to type old i can't create an admin account and I can't select the admin account, and even...
  9. Deleting An Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting An Admin Account: My 15 y/o son has somehow become the administrator account on my laptop. I already created a new account for me and set it to administrator. I am unable to delete his account as it is set to my login on the laptop. Help!...
  10. have 2 admin accounts cant delete one?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    have 2 admin accounts cant delete one?: hey guys newbie here with windows 10,and i kept getting error message that i needed admin priviledges to do things like save files and to where.....so i decided to add another acct to be admin,but now i got 2 admin accts,and its not under family and others but both are in...